Six mile is dry!!

MTBTyler

Went there today after the race. Its fast and dusty! We need to trim the branches back off the trail. Fix some pot holes and maybe repave the Alex K high way;). But other than that its perfect. When is the next TM?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ran into you today with mandi and a buddy. was great all the way through.

MechE

The trails were awesome today - I went there expecting a mudfest but even the swampy part on the canal side was bone dry. Most excellent! :cool:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
WOO HOO!!! Summer is FINALLY here!!! Thx,

BB

+ 1 on that ish!

Ill be there after work this week... at least once, maybe twice! I miss that place. Im tired of getting beaten up on the hard tail. I need smoooth

Sircrashalot

There are some spots that got a fair amount of damage being ridden when it was too wet....I noticed the other dayespecially near the first wide wood bridge coming from 27 for a couple hundred yards before & after was a rutted mess...nothin a day of trail love cant fix

lmckee

This is good news. I've only managed to get out to 6-mile once this season. Next time I'm back (provided there are no monsoons) I'm hitting it.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Perfect conditions this AM.

A week of this weather and it will be dusty.

I rode the Jet 9 since my SS is still in pieces. You certainly do not need full suspension for 6 mile.

Get on it!

:D

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Maybe I'll make it out there at some point as well before the week is out.:hmmm:

qsilvr99

Great news. Should be up for a ride on Wednesday night after work. Will be down in Skillman so I can swing by around 5-5:30pm.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions