Six Mile Group Ride: 8/19, 9am - CANCELLED

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Join us at Six Mile on Saturday, August 19th for the next in the MTBNJ group ride series. Details below:

Where: Six Mile Run, Canal Lot
When: Saturday, August 19th
When exactly: 9:00 am
How long: About 3 hours
What pace: Beginner friendly!
Who's leading: @jmanic and @seanrunnette
Why: Because!

This ride is typically our biggest ride of the year so get there early AND often to make sure you get a spot in the train. We will more than likely split up into an intermediate group and a beginner group. We will ensure that there are plenty of people there to show the beginner crew around so if you are on the fence about this ride, fall off it and come on down.

First 200 people to show get a complimentary high-five from @gtluke and eternal happiness.

Facebook event link here.

19756615_10155324151935993_6839943159235248800_n.jpg

gtluke

The Moped
Some lame-o is forcing me to volunteer at some two thirds of a triathlon. Basically the worst day of my life. So I can't make it. :(

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure there is parking for 200 cars, so arrive early if you want a spot.

Chris lizardo

Join us at Six Mile on Saturday, August 19th for the next in the MTBNJ group ride series. Details below:

Where: Six Mile Run, Canal Lot
When: Saturday, August 19th
When exactly: 9:00 am
How long: About 3 hours
What pace: Beginner friendly!
Who's leading: @jmanic and @seanrunnette
Why: Because!

This ride is typically our biggest ride of the year so get there early AND often to make sure you get a spot in the train. We will more than likely split up into an intermediate group and a beginner group. We will ensure that there are plenty of people there to show the beginner crew around so if you are on the fence about this ride, fall off it and come on down.

First 200 people to show get a complimentary high-five from @gtluke and eternal happiness.

Facebook event link here.

19756615_10155324151935993_6839943159235248800_n.jpg
I am definitely in

Top Bottom