Sirius XM chatter

MikeyBikey2000

I'm sorry to hear this.
They shouldn't have promised you no auto-renew. The terms of the good deal is that a credit card is put on-file to auto renew.

Love me some double live gonzo.

Happy birthday!

Better than stranglehold imho

Do you work for them? I had no idea. Can you get me the insider deal like Puddy got for Jerry? High Five!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Do you work for them? I had no idea. Can you get me the insider deal like Puddy got for Jerry? High Five!

My w1f3 works there. Representatives making misleading statements is in her area (fraud).
There are no better deals to be had!! We have to email too!!

Patrick

Staff member
Looks like a good deal!
Alexa knows how to play sxm, just get a decent BT external speaker (although two echo dots can provide stereo sound now)

1542971506569.png

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
What's the current best deal I can hope for that includes Howard Stern? My free subscription ran out and I'm back to month to month of crappy channels.

Patrick

Staff member
What's the current best deal I can hope for that includes Howard Stern? My free subscription ran out and I'm back to month to month of crappy channels.

$140ish for the year - there may be a 6 month for cheap if you threaten to close the account (like 6 for $30) -

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just re-upped 2 radios. Select package for 12 months for $60 + $16 in taxes/fees/royalites. Took 10 minutes. No Stern doe.

Patrick

Staff member
I just re-upped 2 radios. Select package for 12 months for $60 + $16 in taxes/fees/royalites. Took 10 minutes. No Stern doe.

no baseball! guess you'll need to listen to the philly games down there :D

includes NFL, not sure what the yearly uptick is to get streaming - they might put it in package (??)

thanks!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

hmm mines up in a couple weeks, maybe i can get this, same deal as the 6months for $30 i am on right now, and fewer phone calls to hold the rate . . .

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hmm mines up in a couple weeks, maybe i can get this, same deal as the 6months for $30 i am on right now, and fewer phone calls to hold the rate . . .

Initially they told me I would have to cancel, which I was ready to do. The 2nd operator immediately offered the special pricing.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
im not above cancelling then renewing the day after the radio shuts off if thats what it takes, will probably call today, will post back with results.

Patrick

Staff member
im not above cancelling then renewing the day after the radio shuts off if thats what it takes, will probably call today, will post back with results.

they will send you to the save desk, where they can provide the best offer. standard procedure for any subscription model company.

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
My subscription is coming due in January....Longtime subscriber, lots of radios (we added another vehicle this year, bringing my total up to 7)....I always dread the phone call/threaten to cancel/best deal dance every 6 months... I'll let you know how it goes!

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
iv never tried listening to Howard, so im not sure, but i can check if you know what channel hes on

Johnny Utah

My subscription is coming due in January....Longtime subscriber, lots of radios (we added another vehicle this year, bringing my total up to 7)....I always dread the phone call/threaten to cancel/best deal dance every 6 months... I'll let you know how it goes!
How did this go? I am up in two cars and need to play the game.

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
How did this go? I am up in two cars and need to play the game.
I am due to call them in January. Last time I went through the mental gymnastics to get the "deal" price that was offered, the rep did everything NOT to offer me the pricing, and sent me over to the person for cancelation. I ended up finally speaking with the right people (thanks to some help from a very kind spouse of a member here) and we got it taken care of that way.

I have sent them all of the feedback they requested, and it is always the same....I really like the product (Sirius XM), and absolutely HATE the customer service. I have spoken with many people with the same outlook on Sirius...One would think they could simplify the procedure and get better customer service feedback, but they must be making enough $$$ to not make a change.

The scary thing for them is that my kids got me using Spotify a lot more lately, and it really makes me question whether I want to keep going through the procedure...We will see...

Top Bottom