Team MTBNJ Halter's
What he said ^ all of the above.

rick81721

Lothar
I was expecting this

Crotalus_cerastes_mesquite_springs_CA-2.jpg

jerzey111

It's closed because it's Rouge or muddy? I don't see how it can be both

Edit: anyone from the area or you're just guessing?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's closed because it's Rouge or muddy? I don't see how it can be both

Edit: anyone from the area or you're just guessing?

Why can't a trail be both rouge and muddy? Both of the initial responses are from people in the area.

jerzey111

Why can't a trail be both rouge and muddy? Both of the initial responses are from people in the area.

it's "closed" because it's muddy and rogue? That was the statement. It can't be closed because of both. How can illegal trail be closed because it muddy? So when and it's dry it becomes legal and open?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The word on the street is it is the rogue builders who have closed it so people don’t ride it while they work on it.
Which is kind of ironic if you think of it.

As Jimmy said, there is a lot of effort going into developing a legitimate relationship with the landowners, and hopefully we will see legal access in the near future.

jerzey111

The word on the street is it is the rogue builders who have closed it so people don’t ride it while they work on it.

As Jimmy said, there is a lot of effort going into developing a legitimate relationship with the landowners, and hopefully we will see legal access in the near future.

Thank you. Ironic indeed

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I can't believe they let you into Jorba.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The ironic thing is that none of the lyrics of that song are examples of irony.

Her original lyrics were along the lines of...

"A traffic jam that was caused by you blowing up a bridge in protest but now it prevents the ambulance from delivering your dying mother to the hospital,
"A no-smoking sign, which indirectly saves you from lung cancer then falls down on your head and kills you,
"It's like ten thousand spoons from which you pick 1 to eat your cereal with then choke on it because you're so hungry and then you fall into a coma and don't eat for 34 days,
"It's meeting the man of my dreams, who turns out to be a copycat killer of Ted Bundy and stabs you and then buries you outside of Portland, Oregon."

But the producer rejected it. And so this is where we are today.

Last edited:

SmooveP

Her original lyrics were along the lines of...

"A traffic jam that was caused by you blowing up a bridge in protest but now it prevents the ambulance from delivering your dying mother to the hospital,
"A no-smoking sign, which indirectly saves you from lung cancer then falls down on your head and kills you,
"It's like ten thousand spoons from which you pick 1 to eat your cereal with then choke on it because you're so hungry and then you fall into a coma and don't eat for 34 days,
"It's meeting the man of my dreams, who turns out to be a copycat killer of Ted Bundy and stabs you are then buries you outside of Portland, Oregon."

But the producer rejected it. And so this is where we are today.

Would've made a better song with those lyrics, especially if it was sung over chugging metal riffs with some pipe organ and glockenspiel.

Top Bottom