a.s.

Mr. Chainring
So here's the plan.
  • Start at the Top of Skyline
  • Ride the ridge on the Ramap0-Ringwood trail
  • Connect at the new White Crossover
  • Ride the white trail all the way to Warm Puppy
  • Finish down WP and over to Ryerson's School lot
We leave a few cars at Ryerson's so we can shuttle back to the Top of Skyline. Or you can ride back if you are fit enough. I'm not, plus I don't have that much free time. It's about 2.5 hours one way with breaks.

The ride starts with a good mix of technical XC and ends with some long and sweet downhill sections. It covers some of the best trails in the area. You don't need to be super fit but you do need to be able to ride technical singletrack. Pace will be modest with breaks whenever needed. No one gets left behind.

Date: Saturday, June 18
Time: 8:30am (before it gets too hot)

Who's in?

Mr.Moto

Hey Antonio,

Great to see that you are back on the mountain bike and riding again. This sound like a fun morning. I'll check to see if I'm open that day and post up if I can join.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
It's going to be a great ride. Wheels down at 9am for all you late sleepers. :p

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Anyone up for this? Post up so we get a head count and I can figure out logistics.

2 confirmed so far (including me).

ebineezer

I did this once with Antonio and must say its a great option for those that don't have the time/fitness to make it back up to TOS. Unfortunately, I have a party to go to on Saturday and can't make it :(

lilbuj

I would definitely be interested just this week have a conflict with the kids last soccer game for the spring.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Prrrrfect weather conditions for this ride. :thumbsup: We've got 4 riders so far. Lets get some more peeps.

@Flow ... did you get my PM?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Meeting at tos or ryerson ?
Let's wait until Friday evening to decide. We can squeeze 5 people with bikes in my truck for the shuttle back but I need someone to pick me up in the morning at the school. Just in case, do you have room for me and my bike?

If more people join then we'll have to leave another car at the bottom. I'll figure out the logistics tomorrow night.

Mr.Moto

Mess up my wrist the other day. Looks like it will be a game time decision. I'll post up in the morning. Hope I'm good enough to go.

Top Bottom