Show me your Bags

RobW

As the title states-what you have? and how do you like them?

show off your bike with bags- frame bags, saddle bags (or tool rolls), panniers, bar bags, gas tank bags, burrito bags.

rick81721

Lothar
Does this count - little under saddle bag for tube, tools, $ and a toptube "bag" for my phone

IMG_20190203_114354_531.jpg

PS my mountain bikes are bagless

Johnny Utah

All revelate. The frame bag is my favorite, I think I would be pretty disappointed riding without One. The gas can, which I think I sold you one is huge on 4hr plus rides for food and whatnot. I have two feed bags (one pictured) which are great on 8hr rides for additional fluid storage (I don’t like to stop) plus they hold a coffee nice. On long winter rides I out a Pika seat bag in the back to hold additional cloths. Plus it acts as a fender. If I could fit the Viscacha I would but it it too tight when loaded.
60AC4D20-9037-472C-9AAB-A7354CE19D93.jpeg

rick81721

Lothar
All revelate. The frame bag is my favorite, I think I would be pretty disappointed riding without One. The gas can, which I think I sold you one is huge on 4hr plus rides for food and whatnot. I have two feed bags (one pictured) which are great on 8hr rides for additional fluid storage (I don’t like to stop) plus they hold a coffee nice. On long winter rides I out a Pika seat bag in the back to hold additional cloths. Plus it acts as a fender. If I could fit the Viscacha I would but it it too tight when loaded.View attachment 87345

Wow. When's your flight to Alaska??

RobW

All revelate. The frame bag is my favorite, I think I would be pretty disappointed riding without One. The gas can, which I think I sold you one is huge on 4hr plus rides for food and whatnot. I have two feed bags (one pictured) which are great on 8hr rides for additional fluid storage (I don’t like to stop) plus they hold a coffee nice. On long winter rides I out a Pika seat bag in the back to hold additional cloths. Plus it acts as a fender. If I could fit the Viscacha I would but it it too tight when loaded.View attachment 87345
Yes, I still have that bag, it’s great! Worked well for my needs during Marty’s fat50.

JDurk

I’m a minimalist and use a speed sleeve ranger. It’s pretty small and fits a tube, lever, plugs, CO2s, and a tool. The best part is how snug you can get it with the Velcro. Also dropper friendly.
+1

But I keep my mini-tool, Wolftooth pliers in a LWC Junket 2.0 dropped in a jersey pocket.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I also use one of these on the non race bikes. It’s nice to have and not have them jingling around in a pocket. The actual inflator is on one co2 in the bag.

I got it from amazon for like 11 bucks.

7E1C1865-DBC1-4742-A3A2-052343D73755.jpeg

walter

Fourth Party
I’m a minimalist and use a speed sleeve ranger. It’s pretty small and fits a tube, lever, plugs, CO2s, and a tool. The best part is how snug you can get it with the Velcro. Also dropper friendly.

I was literally out yesterday looking for a bag for my new Tarmac. Does anyone sell these locally or did ya get it off the webs?

RobW

I also use one of these on the non race bikes. It’s nice to have and not have them jingling around in a pocket. The actual inflator is on one co2 in the bag.

I got it from amazon for like 11 bucks.

View attachment 87411
Interesting, I’m going to be designing a locking device for CO2 cartridges to keep in speed sleeve or bag. I always see people taping them together. Have access to 3D printer.

JDurk

I was literally out yesterday looking for a bag for my new Tarmac. Does anyone sell these locally or did ya get it off the webs?
Pretty sure it's only Speedsleev website. They are kinda local in Lancaster, PA I think. Currently I have the Ranger on 2 bikes and have 2 older versions in the spare parts bin.

yanmar

Just in case the ole lady throws me out for buying my next downhill .

Attachments

• Bike-Bag-Dude-BikePacking-Bags.jpg
    Bike-Bag-Dude-BikePacking-Bags.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 156
Top Bottom