Short track love!

muddybike

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ladies! If you want to try mountain bike racing in a fun, friendly, & supportive environment, come try the MTBNJ short track series! First race is Feb 28. The format is a short loop, 1-1.5miles with minimal elevation. The race is 40mins - racers do as many laps as they can in that time. Don't worry, just about everyone is out of shape at this point-- we all want to get a good workout in and have enough fun that the cold temps are forgotten. (Seriously, if anyone is being a jerk, the race promoter reserves the right to throw that person in the icy lake). Come meet some other bike-minded gals and check out new trails! Learn more or reg here: https://www.bikereg.com/no-snow-spring-short-track-series-1

I really had a great time doing the 1st race. Im a bit out of shape so it was a good workout & totally fun. I love seeing everyone who shows up. Old friends & new friends.....I've been talking to some girls so i know they will be coming to the next ones. Yaya !!!! I will miss the 2nd one but plan on going to the others. Im especially looking to the partay after the last one. Wooooohooooo !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom