Short Track #3 er #1?

xc62701

What's the over/under that this race is going to happen on Sunday? I know a little more white stuff is coming our way supposedly and I'm getting the itch to figure out other plans if need be. How likely is this?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just made the decision to take on work instead. @Norm 's last comments didn't seem too promising. I support the reasoning and decisions made thus far....gotta keep it safe... but yeah at this point I've made other plans.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
If overnight temps are below freezing, the course could be made rideable with some tamping/packing work this week...

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My thinking is that even if the course is made rideable, the logistics of all of the date changes, forwarded registrations, and BSA coordination will be more than it's worth.... but who knows.

iman29

Right now I’ll say not tremendously likely but final decision will be made Thursday.

Since this ^^translates to me to be only .000000000001% chance of any ST Race #3, I also made other plans so I am out. I guess I will have to find another day to break in my new-to-me-never-used-free99-tires.

1520976225126.png

Fully support the decision too and if there is any follow up on the race fee donation thing, please donate mine to NJ NICA, BSA or JORBA , assuming that's not more of a logistical nightmare than putting on the race.

Hope if winter ever gives us a break and the trails dry out I can join some beginner rides with you all.

Top Bottom