Short Track #2

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Screenshot_20170304-100519.png

Dress warm!
You may freeze.

JonathanI

Hi guys, my son signed up for the race but looks like a stomach bug has taken over the house. I'd like to offer up the spot so someone else can grab it. Should I email someone to say he can't make it?

DownhillR3

So is sport class full? Working these midnight shifts throw me off the days.

Yeah, I'm that guy. Who goes from hosting bike race registrations to being the knucklehead who misses online deadlines.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So is sport class full? Working these midnight shifts throw me off the days.

Yeah, I'm that guy. Who goes from hosting bike race registrations to being the knucklehead who misses online deadlines.

@DownhillR3 -if you are crazy enough to come out and race we will get you in. Come see us at the registration tent well before your race time & get your race number.

xc62701

It was a great time again today and I really like the lower line by the lake better. I have no idea if I did any better but I felt good being out there and put down what I could. That's all I can ask for. Oh and my favorite part of the race today was making a pass through the frozen swamp before the monument. I feel like I was actually on the lake for a split second to make the pass and it worked. Fun times!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was a great time again today and I really like the lower line by the lake better. I have no idea if I did any better but I felt good being out there and put down what I could. That's all I can ask for. Oh and my favorite part of the race today was making a pass through the frozen swamp before the monument. I feel like I was actually on the lake for a split second to make the pass and it worked. Fun times!

I'm a fan of the high line because there are more places to pass. I got stuck in a lot of traffic the last 2 laps and I think the high line would have benefited me :). Plus it's climbier.

Top Bottom