Short Track #2

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We are under the impression that a fire road climb and switchbacks down is much more fun than not, so the plan is to keep the same course and direction at least on that side of the pond.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
More than likely, open class will run the lower line on the eastern side of the lake to spice things up a little.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think the experts will go low side this coming week. It's moar harder or something. Next week you go straight through the lake. Week 4, on top of it.

Going clockwise also allows the starts to be a bit more honest because we have the fire road going up.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In that case, if you are on a fat bike (since they will be racing with open class)...the lake side is a bit more raw/rocky...adjust tire pressure accordingly.

Next week you go straight through the lake. Week 4, on top of it.
I thought week 4 was just hill repeats on the driveway, followed by bike pushup contest?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I was running my tires maxed out at 15psi on the fatty. That's like running 60psi on a 29er.

That's also why I was one of the 2 fat bikers that didn't get caught by any Open Racers.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I was running my tires maxed out at 15psi on the fatty. That's like running 60psi on a 29er.

That's also why I was one of the 2 fat bikers that didn't get caught by any Open Racers.

will this work for me?

pxs231

I think you should remove the flat part of thr bridge at the bottom of the lake and force the experts to hit the up ramp fast enough to clear it outright. And park a photographer nearby.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This came up in my fb feed from 2 years ago....remember what short track racing was like before volkswagen ruined the planet....thanks volkswagen
DDxT3uV.jpg

NxJGV2z.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What a contrast in weather. I loved that cold snowy winter.
This showed up on my FB feed a week ago, I think it's from our first ST 5 yrs. ago. Sigh.

FB_IMG_1488134643356.jpg

SSmtbr

In for sport round 2! Had a blast last week and looking forward to another great day. Decided to go against my screen name and run 1x10 for this week so I don't get blown away on the start.

Top Bottom