Short Track #1: Time to Register

V-Dub

so, throwing it out there. I'll volunteer to help with snow removal. So many people signed, can we get enough people to volunteer their time to get the course shoveled out and not cook a snowblower like in past years? I'd love to see it still happen, especially for all those kids registered(and I can't even make the race on sunday). What you all think?
Hey we just need to get Cima down there with the quad and car hood to pack the coarse down.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I was kidding :p

1520013323861.png

sorry @Jeffreywoliver - we were littering your space - i realized we weren't over in the short track area....

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got home from work in Budd Lake a few minutes from the BSA. Lost power at work, now no power at home in Randolph either. There are very large drifts as you’d expect with all of the wind. It maybe one inch in one spot and a foot in another.
I worked in Flanders today and left at 2 and could still see the grass. Got home and had 10" easy. Live on the same range as bsa. When I left this morning 7 30 am it was snowing and it's still coming down.

Robson

I worked in Flanders today and left at 2 and could still see the grass. Got home and had 10" easy. Live on the same range as bsa. When I left this morning 7 30 am it was snowing and it's still coming down.
Good luck to all racers, but this will be a mess....looking forward to muddy pictures:)

xc62701

PEEZY'S FOUR RIDER PARLAY FOR ST #1

View attachment 64618
Using my magical powers to tell you who to bet on for the podium in the open men, womens, fat bike and silly sport races. I've never been wrong before. based on the information I have available at 9:45am on Friday:

Open Men
Frank O'reilly of Finkraft and his dad powers will power him to the number one spot, again.

Open Women
Kristine of mtbNJ has showed that she can race the Open mens race and the womens race. thankfully they are not at the same time, otherwise that will be hard to score.

Fat Bikes
Ryan Heerschap of Team Hb Hilltop just had his nether region drained recently. With the weight reduction, plus added comfort to pedal longer, makes him beat his closest rivals.

Silly Sport
Ben Van Couvering is the winner of the Silly Sport race. Mostly because he probably knows @keithgarrison and has insider information about being fast for a short period of time.

Thanks for thinking of me and my ass lol. I'll be and looking for my first hard effort of the year. Too bad it'll take til Monday for my legs to actually open up :)

Top Bottom