Short Track #1: Time to Register

Drone-feature-1.jpg

I signed up for beginner. I'm starting from scratch. Oh sorry I saw what you meant. I'm doing beginner race but sport is right after so expert will probably be the only one I can video .. but maybe I can catch some of the sport also. Won't take me too long to get changed.

If it's raining all bets are off.

I signed up for beginner. I'm starting from scratch. Oh sorry I saw what you meant. I'm doing beginner race but sport is right after so expert will probably be the only one I can video .. but maybe I can catch some of the sport also. Won't take me too long to get changed.

If it's raining all bets are off.

All good, I see what you mean. Ok well I look forward to seeing how this all goes. How about snow?

All good, I see what you mean. Ok well I look forward to seeing how this all goes. How about snow?
No snow either. Its not water resistant. I won't be there if it's precipitating at all. :) been there done that: screw that. :)

The race is for training for hell of Hunterdon. I was a fool. Convinced to sign up and regretting it dearly. I'm 50 pounds heavier then when I actually looked good on a bike

No snow either. Its not water resistant. I won't be there if it's precipitating at all. :) been there done that: screw that. :)

The race is for training for hell of Hunterdon. I was a fool. Convinced to sign up and regretting it dearly. I'm 50 pounds heavier then when I actually looked good on a bike

you have a month until hoh,
every day counts.
race in the rain, that is badass.
and it could rain for HOH, so that is like-condition training. (although 30 minutes vs 5 hours, we'll count it.)
if no drone, shoot some action video. Nice to have a someone that does it for a living, and knows how to edit.

I just registered for Sport and all of my bikes currently have issues. I better see drones with frickin flamethrowers chasing the pack.

So, in all seriousness, will I die if I do this on a SS? I've ridden it a total of 4.5 miles. On the road.
I almost considered the same and was fine being DFL
The course profile looks like a constant loop of punchy climbs, no way I'll not die, getting chest pains thinking about it. I'm going with gears

I almost considered the same and was fine being DFL
The course profile looks like a constant loop of punchy climbs, no way I'll not die, getting chest pains thinking about it. I'm going with gears
I only have a SS right now. I just bought this bike and the only ride I've done on it was to the bike shop and back. I'm hardly in any shape, but I have to admit, I'm really stoked about getting out there. I don't care if I'm DFL and every kid laps me, I just don't want to walk half the course. I'd rather donate the $20 and watch.

@Soundguy, if it's any help here's a few videos. I don't know if they're the same course:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mtbnj+short+track

I only have a SS right now. I just bought this bike and the only ride I've done on it was to the bike shop and back. I'm hardly in any shape, but I have to admit, I'm really stoked about getting out there. I don't care if I'm DFL and every kid laps me, I just don't want to walk half the course. I'd rather donate the $20 and watch.

@Soundguy, if it's any help here's a few videos. I don't know if they're the same course:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mtbnj+short+track
Come try it out.... At a minimum, you get to ride some new trails and meet a bunch of great folks....

Back
Top Bottom