Short Track #1 Results

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ha, I can hear Kirt yelling...on your left at the start of Double track climb around 7" in and me with the aggressive pass on left in the woods around 30" in.
That pass helped me but had nothing to counter with when you came around me at halfway point. Too bad you flatted, you would have been in top 10.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great day yesterday, thanks to all who came out to play.
As Norm has said, if you all don't show,
we're just a bunch of people standing around in the woods.
Looked like everyone had a good time.
We'll keep making the fun, you keep coming.

And I'd like to apologize to the folks who came and asked me questions while I was filling in on the scoring team.
(I was the dork with the glasses and the clipboard).

If I came across as unhelpful,
it was just because I was trying to write down/call out numbers
without bringing the whole system crashing down.
(I was only moderately successful).

See you all out there again-
the groundhog says there's 3 more weeks of short track to come!
maxresdefault.jpg

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
Here's another from the first lap. I forgot to hit start on the cam so it begins about 45 seconds into the race.

It's good till a huge blob of mud hits the camera. Of course that happens right before I start making passes.

Out of curiosity, have you RainX'd your housing lens? I have a Session (camera body is waterproof, so no housing required) and was thinking of treating the lens, but am interested to see if also works on mud of various flavors.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Out of curiosity, have you RainX'd your housing lens? I have a Session (camera body is waterproof, so no housing required) and was thinking of treating the lens, but am interested to see if also works on mud of various flavors.

Nope. Just swiped the mud off with my glove.

Top Bottom