Short Track #1 Results

thegock

Great event, @Norm.

If you got any extra swag, just send it along my way.

The Fat and Kids 13-15 (time would have won 16-18?) winners on the podium:

Vreelanz IMG_20170226_112206.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here's a lap worth of video. I'll try to give some context in a wrap up tomorrow.

Make sure you turn the quality all the way up. I short with a GoPro hero 5 black blah blah blah.., so it should look cool. I just need a gymbal so it's not so shaky.

Lots of Ryan's ass (@xc62701 ) in this video.

pxs231

Thank you for putting in all the effort, it definitely showed. The track was great! It had a lot of different features and obstacles and rewarded technical riders. It also provided enough passing opportunities. I think a huge bonfire would have really put it over the top! Kristine's fresh food also really hit the spot. I could have swallowed that whole tray of oranges all by myself.
Definitely will be back next week!

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
A haiku about MTBNJ Switchback Short Track #1:

I came DFL
Also crashed along the way
Happiest loser

I was honored to walk (ride? roll?) amongst the greats (you guys and gals). I am the most optimistic loser ever. I also have some badass socks now, too. Wearing them to work tomorrow because I'm actually 6, not 26. Great way to spend my Sunday morning!

xc62701

Here's a lap worth of video. I'll try to give some context in a wrap up tomorrow.

Make sure you turn the quality all the way up. I short with a GoPro hero 5 black blah blah blah.., so it should look cool. I just need a gymbal so it's not so shaky.

Lots of Ryan's ass (@xc62701 ) in this video.

Sorry for my ass getting in the way. Cool video! As bumpy as I remember.

Top Bottom