Short track #1...errr...2? Closed

mstyer

It looks like my registration from week 1 was moved to week 2. I was only ever going to be able to race #1 and 3. I emailed through BikeReg about this but haven't heard anything back yet. Are you the person to talk to @Norm?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It looks like my registration from week 1 was moved to week 2. I was only ever going to be able to race #1 and 3. I emailed through BikeReg about this but haven't heard anything back yet. Are you the person to talk to @Norm?

Yeah but you didn't put an email in, so my reply to mail@bikereg.org was bounced.

We have moved everything to #1, and the date of #1 has been moved to 3/18.

At this point it is very unlikely we will have any of these races at all. Once we make a final decision I will contact everyone and discuss refunds.

Thanks!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Xc ski short track???
We have been training.
20180308_134002.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The unfortunate reality is that with these numbers of overall people and kids, we need to basically satisfy the following 2 things:

1. The course needs to be reasonably friendly for kids as low in age as 8 years old
2. We need to be able to park ~150 cars

If this were back in the old days, we might be able to pull this off and enjoy the mess. But I can't go into this and dump 60 kids onto a course like this. Being honest, I don't see this changing much between now and next weekend either.

Top Bottom