Shimano spd-sl pedals (and cleats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have for sale 2 sets of shimano SPD-SL pedals and cleats, one set of cleats are brand new, never used and one set is lightly used, (about 9 months of use, very limited walking on them).
I switched to different pedals to accommodate power meter pedals so no longer need these and they are taking up space.

$50/set OBO includes a set of cleats. Will do package deal if you want anything, pickup in Union or at trailhead on weekend.

20190326_202232.jpg20190326_202240.jpg20190326_202258.jpg

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
bumptiy bump, @Norm you want these? thought i had a buyer for one set but seems to have fallen through (off the face of the earth? not really sure)

rick81721

Lothar
i have for sale 2 sets of shimano SPD-SL pedals and cleats, one set of cleats are brand new, never used and one set is lightly used, (about 9 months of use, very limited walking on them).
I switched to different pedals to accommodate power meter pedals so no longer need these and they are taking up space.

$50/set OBO includes a set of cleats. Will do package deal if you want anything, pickup in Union or at trailhead on weekend.

20190326_202221-jpg.92775
View attachment 92776View attachment 92777View attachment 92778View attachment 92779View attachment 92780View attachment 92781

Apparently these pedals are old news. I have them but on the Halters shop ride last saturday I was the only one. Everyone else had speedplays:

BK.jpg

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
rainy day bump . . . someobody buy these. i really dont wanna deal with the sketchy loosers on CL or FB marketplace

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
OP updated, one set gone, who wants to steal a set of pedals(with new cleats) to try out road clipless????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom