Shimano spd-sl pedals (and cleats)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have for sale 2 sets of shimano SPD-SL pedals and cleats, one set of cleats are brand new, never used and one set is lightly used, (about 9 months of use, very limited walking on them).
I switched to different pedals to accommodate power meter pedals so no longer need these and they are taking up space.

$50/set OBO includes a set of cleats. Will do package deal if you want anything, pickup in Union or at trailhead on weekend.

20190326_202232.jpg 20190326_202240.jpg 20190326_202258.jpg

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
bumptiy bump, @Norm you want these? thought i had a buyer for one set but seems to have fallen through (off the face of the earth? not really sure)

i have for sale 2 sets of shimano SPD-SL pedals and cleats, one set of cleats are brand new, never used and one set is lightly used, (about 9 months of use, very limited walking on them).
I switched to different pedals to accommodate power meter pedals so no longer need these and they are taking up space.

$50/set OBO includes a set of cleats. Will do package deal if you want anything, pickup in Union or at trailhead on weekend.

View attachment 92776 View attachment 92777 View attachment 92778 View attachment 92779 View attachment 92780 View attachment 92781
Apparently these pedals are old news. I have them but on the Halters shop ride last saturday I was the only one. Everyone else had speedplays:

BK.jpg

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
rainy day bump . . . someobody buy these. i really dont wanna deal with the sketchy loosers on CL or FB marketplace

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
OP updated, one set gone, who wants to steal a set of pedals(with new cleats) to try out road clipless????