Send all your thoughts & prayers to Schilling

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Chris heal up soon man...let me know if there is anything needed to assist getting you back and functioning properly, was just thinking on my ride today about riding on the pain train at allaire with you like last year.

Brian

qclabrat

I'm feeling some hollowness from this
Only met him a few times at mtbnj rides and Chris never missed a CR TM. I truely will send all my prays to him till he gets better.

JoeLee

I met and chatted with Chris at Cranks around the Campfire this year and he seemed like a great guy. All my good thoughts go out to him and his family in this dark time for them all. Get well!

Kaleidopete

I read this earlier and had to quickly close the page, as if that would make it not true. My heart is saddened
We met only a few times, but they were good.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
My prayers are with you Chris. Don't think we've ever met, though it's likely we've unknowingly passed each other in some park somewhere. When you're healed up I'm coming to your welcome back ride.

MannyL358

Had a chance to hang with Chris a few weeks ago during a Ringwood TM and I was deeply saddened when I heard the news. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Top Bottom