Send all your thoughts & prayers to Schilling

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As some of you know, our very own Chris @Schilling was hit by a car today while doing a charity ride. Here is an article on the incident:
http://patch.com/new-jersey/lacey/section-west-lacey-road-closed-due-serious-accident-police-say-0

I don' know actually know anything about the incident so that's the best I can say. What I do know, and it's not much, is that Chris is in real bad shape right now. He is in the ICU and is not conscious. This is from his family:

"From Christopher's family: Christopher is in critical condition and right now the focus is on monitoring. It will likely be a few days before we have any real update. At this time, visiting isn't recommended. We will let you know when that is possible. His mother and five siblings thank you for your prayers and thoughts, and kind words of encouragement. Diana for the Schilling family."

If you are one to pray, now is the time to do it. If you are one to save up positive thoughts and beam them out to those in need of them, Chris is in need of them all right now. If you have your own way to help Chris, now is the time to do it.

Chris is a strong guy, strong as hell. If anyone can pull through it, he can. Keep Chris in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully we will hear good news in the coming days.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
He's one of the nicest people I've ever met. My thoughts and prayers go out to Chris and his family.

The topic on my road ride this morning was just how bad it's getting out on the road and my buddies close call yesterday.

If there's any justice at all in this world he will pull through and make a full recovery.

Frank

Sasquatch
This was a shocking day for sure and such a horrible situation for such a nice guy. . As Norm said, he's a strong dude and I'm praying for him, keeping him in my thoughts, and sending vibes....he can use all he can get.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Chris, is a true stand out dude we will be sending out good vibes your way...

mwlikesbikes

Sending lots of positive vibes your way bro.
Repeating what i wrote on FB about our friend, one of the toughest guys on the bike but one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

moray42

Merman
This really sucks to hear. Like others have already said, Chris is a remarkably strong and super nice guy. Hoping for the best.

jumpa

never met the guy, but seeing the responses from the above post seems like I should. so when he does get better and sees this post, group rides and beer after! in the meantime good vibes towards him and the family!

not a praying man, but working in the medical field and seeing my fare share of emergencies I do believe positive thoughts go a long way.

Top Bottom