Selling Advice

pjrohr

Hey all -- Don't see many folks interested these days in size small 26" bikes. So I'm not sure anyone would be interested, but I'm contemplating selling my 26" On-One Scandal 1x9, which as most of you probably know can float between being geared or SS because of the sliding horizontal dropouts. Marty's in Randolph did the build for me over a year ago, but I've been upgrading here and there and am really happy with the build. Unfortunately as many of you predicted, once I got a 29er, I don't find myself going back and I hate to see this just sit on the rack. So my Rig will now become my 1x9 and still allow me to go SS when I want. It's right around 23 lbs, and as you can see in the photos, is spec'd out nicely....question is, will I do better just by parting it out? Only upgrades not captured in these pics is the swap out from the Blaze cranks to a TruVativ Noir carbon and crank bros 4Ti pedals.

Advice appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 0_IMAG0004.jpg
    0_IMAG0004.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 0_IMAG0009.jpg
    0_IMAG0009.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 0_IMAG0010.jpg
    0_IMAG0010.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 70
that is one very nice bike. if you can't or don't need the bling on your current or future rides then most def sell whole. I do know someone who is looking for this very bike for his son so PM with what you would like to get for this...

Thanks Matty, I'll send a PM. BTW, I need to correct one detail, the pedals are 2Ti (the smarty with the ti spindle in white)

that's a sweet bike.

what size is it and what are you looking to get for it? Ill ask around.

The frame is 16". I'd like to get at least $1,000, otherwise, I don't think I'd sell. Would probably part out at that point.

Back
Top Bottom