UPDATE: Sedona timeshare week- $950

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey all-
I have an extra/carry-over week for a timeshare in Sedona that is good for dates through the middle of December 2018. $950
If you are interested in specific dates, hit me up and I'll see what is available.

UPDATED DATES
Currently available dates at the home resort (Villas of Sedona/Sedona Springs) are:
12/2/17 - 12/9/17
12/15/17 -12/22/17

Since it is a carry-over week, home resort is not guaranteed, but it will be at one of 6 possible properties in the area.

Wherever it is, accommodations will be comparable to our usual: 2BR, kitchen, all sorts of amenities.
Weeks run Friday to Friday (not sure if this varies by resort).

I will confirm location and unit details for specific dates before anything is finalized.
Description of the homebase unit are below.

It works very comfortably for 4 adults, though we pulled it off this past trip with 6 very hearty individuals.

Home resort unit details:
Units are 2BR's with 1.5-2.5 baths, and can reasonably sleep 4-6.
Typically there is a king in the master, and 1 queen or 2 Full/Twins(?) in the second bedroom,
and a pull out couch in the livingroom.
In addition you can probably get a rollaway bed for extra capacity.

Villas of Sedona
Units are pretty well appointed- full kitchen, indoor and outdoor pools, hottubs,laundry on site, BBQ grills, etc.
It's just a few blocks from Over The Edge, and within riding distance of western Sedona and airport trails as well as others.
Also within stumbling distance of Oak Creek Brewery.
Decent food options within walking distance, and grocery store nearby.

@qclabrat

Last edited:

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey all-
I have an extra/carry-over week for a timeshare in Sedona that is good for dates through the middle of December 2018. $950
If you are interested in specific dates, hit me up and I'll see what is available.

Currently available dates at the home resort (Villas of Sedona) are:
12/15/17
8/17/18

Since it is a carry-over week, home resort is not guaranteed, but it will be at one of 6 possible properties in the area.

Wherever it is, accommodations will be comparable to our usual: 2BR, kitchen, all sorts of amenities.
Weeks run Friday to Friday (not sure if this varies by resort).

I will confirm location and unit details for specific dates before anything is finalized.
Description of the homebase unit are below.

It works very comfortably for 4 adults, though we pulled it off this past trip with 6 very hearty individuals.

Home resort unit details:
Units are 2BR's with 1.5-2.5 baths, and can reasonably sleep 4-6.
Typically there is a king in the master, and 1 queen or 2 Full/Twins(?) in the second bedroom,
and a pull out couch in the livingroom.
In addition you can probably get a rollaway bed for extra capacity.

Villas of Sedona
Units are pretty well appointed- full kitchen, indoor and outdoor pools, hottubs,laundry on site, BBQ grills, etc.
It's just a few blocks from Over The Edge, and within riding distance of western Sedona and airport trails as well as others.
Also within stumbling distance of Oak Creek Brewery.
Decent food options within walking distance, and grocery store nearby.

@qclabrat

Put me on that list as DEFINITELY interested. Family vacation, mountain biking, visiting family, and my old college friends at the same time. Winning!!!

jackx

I see that is very close to the Coffee Pot restaurant, which is a good place for breakfast.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
As having stayed here earlier this year, it's comical how good of a deal it is. For the cost of MAYBE 4 nights in a hotel for a regular room, you get a 2 bedroom, two story apartment.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As having stayed here earlier this year, it's comical how good of a deal it is. For the cost of MAYBE 4 nights in a hotel for a regular room, you get a 2 bedroom, two story apartment.

Sshhhhh!!!! What are you doing, man? I thought we were friends?

All kidding aside, I am beyond psyched for this. Haven’t seen my brother, nephew, or niece in over 4 years.

On another note, I need to ride here again without being diagnosed with Bronchitis the day I rolled into town.

SCOTTscale

Sedona is amazing. I was out there for the festival last year then checked out Prescott and the Grand Canyon since both were within a few hours drive. Both drives were very nice.

If you have time I highly suggest Prescott. It's a cool little town and they claim to have a great trail system but I didn't have a bike so I just did touristy stuff. - - Just an idea in case you want to mix it up a bit.

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bumpity bump bump.
Still available. $950

Updated available dates:
Currently available dates at the home resort (Villas of Sedona/Sedona Springs) are:
12/2/17 - 12/9/17
12/15/17 -12/22/17

Hit me up yo

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
crap. can't do those dates, but where can @Santapez and i sign up for the next round of dates?

seriously.

@Mitch said he was in for the March dates for the annual trip if J is up for it again.

I thought Burke was going to take the dates this year. If anyone is on the fence for doing Sedona and taking these dates, don't hesitate. It's less than 1k for an apartment for a week!

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
To make this even better, the 12/2 week is a 2br loft unit that sleeps 10.
Second bedroom is a studio apt.
Anyway- pending...

@MissJR and @Santapez let me square this away and we'll see if something can be worked for March.
@Mitch said it would be his treat this time!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
To make this even better, the 12/2 week is a 2br loft unit that sleeps 10.
Second bedroom is a studio apt.
Anyway- pending...

@MissJR and @Santapez let me square this away and we'll see if something can be worked for March.
@Mitch said it would be his treat this time!
Mrs G is planing something for family get away. Not sure of dates yet. May be end of March/April so I can not commit yet.
@jmanic I thought some other unnamed MTBer grabbed that week without us already??

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mrs G is planing something for family get away. Not sure of dates yet. May be end of March/April so I can not commit yet.
@jmanic I thought some other unnamed MTBer grabbed that week without us already??
One week was grabbed, still one up for grabs.
After that we can sort march trip.
And thanks again for offering to treat.
You are alright, no matter what Iggy says.

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lock it up mods.
IMG_8827.GIF

This week has been taken by an unnamed co-conspirator.

Top Bottom