Season opener Washington Valley Park (CR) TM Sat 4/30 9am

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought the berm was great. I treat volunteer trail work like free food: I didn't have to cook it? Then it's awesome!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought the berm was great. I treat volunteer trail work like free food: I didn't have to cook it? Then it's awesome!
Norm, this is just me and Jim busting each other. Jim is the best TM guy in town.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wanted to thank everyone that came out yesterday. We had a HUGE group of volunteers come out to help and then add in the gang from High Tech and I had trouble keeping up with everyone. It's awesome to see the support this park is getting. We were able to get 2 reroutes completed. 1 nice sized & 1 smaller. Both came out great IMO. We where able to start a 3rd & got it roughed in enough to make it usable. We'll get it finished at some point during the season. This is all on Red, above the reservoir. Shout out again to Paul from High Tech for sending out his guys, he even made a guest appearance.

Next session is June 4th. Overgrowth is already becoming an issue so that may be the focus next time.

Thanks again!!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions