Season opener Washington Valley Park (CR) TM Sat 4/30 9am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1st of the year. Meeting at Newmans at 9am. Plan is to do a reroute or 2 on Red to remove persistent wet areas. The awesome owner of High Tech Landscaping is again sending some guys to help out again, so hopefully we get both projects done. Volunteers are still very much needed to assist.

- Meeting at Newmans Lane at 9am
- We will be walking to the work sites
- Tools will be supplied
- Bring work gloves, sturdy boots & something to drink.

Hope you can make it

Light rain we work, heavy rain cancels. If the TM is canceled due to the weather, I'll post the cancellation here or you can call 908-285-3800 that morning

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm staying in Philly the night before for the Pearl Jam show. I'll be drunk/hungover for this. Thanks for all the help with CR.

DargSide

I'm having a garage sale that day, but count me in for next time, I ride there way too much to not go

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I may try to ride before the TM. Not for too long but anyone interested?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
maybe me, but with my daughter's golf schedule, things change from day to day. Though TM is a good possibility as of today

Two words I will never use together without the expression 'absurd notion': daughter & golf.

Reactions: rlb

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We are marked & ready to rock for tomorrow. Even have a back up plan if we blow thru the 1st 1.

Hope to see you in the am.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh, I forgot about this.
I'll be there to make sure shit gets done right. Should I bring my own tools zippy.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
50% chance I'm in for this- depends on allergy status in the morning. Will post in the am.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions