Scuba gear

nitroracer1

does anyone have any gear they dont use anymore, let me know what you got and what you want for it and see if we can deal

Kevin

Turbotrix

I have a Genesis HP 120 and a 30 cu/ft pony that don't get much use anymore. Both are probably in need of hydro.

Are you looking for rec stuff or more tech? I can ask around if you let me know.

-Jeff

nitroracer1

I have a Genesis HP 120 and a 30 cu/ft pony that don't get much use anymore. Both are probably in need of hydro.

Are you looking for rec stuff or more tech? I can ask around if you let me know.

-Jeff

Tech and psd. As im becoming more involed in psd im leaning towards having two diffrent rigs and set ups. how much for 120 and 30 and do they have brackets?

Turbotrix

Tech and psd. As im becoming more involed in psd im leaning towards having two diffrent rigs and set ups. how much for 120 and 30 and do they have brackets?

I rigged the pony is rigged as a stage bottle but I think I might still have the stainless bands and hardware to attach them to each other. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

KiteCrasher

I have an extra set of top of the line double tanks (2 E-119 HP Tanks), including bands and halcyon manifold, might even have an extra Oxycheck wing. Can keep as doubles or separated into two very nice single tanks.

Send me a PM if interested.

Jeff

Top Bottom