Sausage fest

BPaze

I will be in Poland next month to visit my in laws will ship you sone kielbasa.

Honestly if you actually want kielbasa I have to go to the polish stores in Garfield Wallington area this weekend. My personal favorite is golden eagle on Lanza(not for kielbasa but for kaszanka and tartar) but my in laws like piast or Adam's let me know I can bring it to way way Sunday.

The Kalmyk

The only place that ever came close was Chester and son's in East Millstone and that was when Putson was still around making it in the smoker they made from an old refrigerator.

Damn dude. I give you much respekt!

If you are familiar with that area (which I assume), I went to Jumping Stone a long time ago and my Great Grandfather would buy from Chester and Son's from time to time before picking me up. In Somerset terms, East Millstone was remote, lol.

jklett

Damn dude. I give you much respekt!

If you are familiar with that area (which I assume), I went to Jumping Stone a long time ago and my Great Grandfather would buy from Chester and Son's from time to time before picking me up. In Somerset terms, East Millstone was remote, lol.
We lived across the river and every kid from town worked there at one time or another. My brother worked for them from the time he was 15 and continued on and off(mainly around Easter and Thanksgiving when they really needed it) until Putson sold the place.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I will be in Poland next month to visit my in laws will ship you sone kielbasa.

Honestly if you actually want kielbasa I have to go to the polish stores in Garfield Wallington area this weekend. My personal favorite is golden eagle on Lanza(not for kielbasa but for kaszanka and tartar) but my in laws like piast or Adam's let me know I can bring it to way way Sunday.

yeah and I'll give you that other stuff we talked about lol

walter

Fourth Party
Gonna kick myself for this buuuuttttttttt....... If you are ever in the old bridge are (t-sun) check out Comfi on 516. Luncheonette type joint, but its a polish family that owns it and the food is outstanding. Expect a wait. This was a kielbasy, egg, potato, cheese, etc. type scramble. Absolutely fantastic. They make pierogie omelettes, fried pierogie rolled onto a cheese omelette. Mind. Blown.
FB_IMG_1554511279154.jpg

Top Bottom