Saturday Thread

VanDbtRiver

Since I will miss the Friday AM rush @ Round V, I am looking to make it up on Saturday. I will go out on a limb and say 9 am at the cush lot. So if anyone is interested, maybe we can get a decent group together. I guess we will be looking at a moderate base building, social, laid back, hammer fest type of pace:hmmm: I think Walter, Dustin, and Kirt have already committed, so you know it will be good!

walter

Fourth Party
The only thing I enjoyed about my last outing to RV was lunch. I was planning on something else this weekend but this is an option as well. I'll let you know later in the week.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only thing I enjoyed about my last outing to RV was lunch. I was planning on something else this weekend but this is an option as well. I'll let you know later in the week.

The sultan was made for RV. And it has gears. :D

I wish my new ride was here. Ill be trowin' on the 21t for this ride. I can't be sure ill make this early ride. Ill let You guys know if I'm in.

kush

I'll be there after the 4/5 race at Branchbrook. Not sure what time, probably not before 10am. I may ride my roadbike at RV, I hear its like a roadie course.

Neilism

I Owe Norm $10
As long as Manny has good things to say about the conditions there on friday Im down for this. If Tyler agrees to carry my pump, cliff mojos, multi-tool, tube, car keys and lunch money I'll give him a ride as well. :)

Mare

I'm in, but I know that even at your laid back pace, I'll be slower, so don't feel like you have to wait. I just like to show up and have folks to goof around with. Oh, and I suck riding from the Cushetunk Lot. That side is even harder :( :cry:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We should bore a tunnel through the mountain straight from Crush-A-Monk right into RV proper.

Who's in?

VanDbtRiver

I'm in, but I know that even at your laid back pace, I'll be slower, so don't feel like you have to wait. I just like to show up and have folks to goof around with. Oh, and I suck riding from the Cushetunk Lot. That side is even harder :( :cry:

cool! I have a feeling we will all be getting our legs back under us, so it should be a fun pace. I kind of wanted to focus on the things that I neglected to do well from last season,e.g. hydration, eating on the bike, pace, and pushing people over while they are trackstanding.... :D it'll be fantastic!

pedals

This may be one for me to join. I could keep Mare company!!! Please give me GPS co-ords for the meeting spot.

Last edited:

VanDbtRiver

I am sticking to my guns on cushetunk. It wouldn't be a proper day at RV without including this section in the ride. As far as GPS coordinates go, I will have to do some googlin'. If need be, we can meet at the boat launch at 9am and head over to cush together... not an inconvenience at all. Any preguntas o problemas?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Top Bottom