Saris Roof Rack System

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Saris doesn't make roof racks anymore, but back when I bought this system, it was pretty sweet. The cross bars expand and contract by rotating the knobs on the ends and easily come on and off the car. Comes with keys to lock the rotation so thieves can't lift it off the car. Current feet are for a 2003-2006 Honda Accord (i think that's the year range) but if you're handy, you can probably make it work for another vehicle. Bought in 2002 and saw extensive use but still works great and has been sitting in the basement since 2013 when i got a hitch. Just sold my Honda so now I REALLY have no use for it. Currently just has the 1 fork-mount tray mounted but i have the hardware somewhere for a 2nd. The Sidearm I'm selling in a separate post was also attached to these bars so that's something you can do. I will also throw in a Fork-Up if needed to make the fork-mount work with thru-axle forks. I have no idea what this is worth anymore but make me an offer.
Available to view and test fit on your vehicle in Madison, just PM me.

20181124_230621.jpg
20181124_230720.jpg

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Sure do! Just with more cobwebs! (Sidearm was sold though). Wow, @TimBay you're diggin up a lot of my old crap! haha. Can bring to Sourlands group ride 8/11.

TimBay

haha. So, I stumbled on a free set of old thule stuff on the facebooks, but it doesn't exactly work for my car, at least the crossbars don't. so i did a quick search and there you were. haha. What kind of mounts are on the feet of it? I have raised siderails. also, how much ya want for it?

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
I honestly don't even know what to ask for it but also don't know if it will fit your car (without modification). How about I bring to Sourlands group ride, we can test fit it on your car and then figure it out? If you look in the side view pic, the feet have these C-shaped metal hooks that clamp onto the roof like a vise but the feet were specific to car models and there were lots of different types based on car roof shapes. If you have raised rails, it might clamp onto that, but no way to tell without trying.

TimBay

Hmmm. Just reread. Came off an accord which meant it was probably not raised rails. Don't think it'll work, but thanks. Will see ya at sourlands.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Still tripping over this in my basement. Someone give me a 6-pack for it.

Top Bottom