Santa Cruz Bronson!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Running a little late with this, but I wanted to recap my experience with the Bronson that I borrowed from @jdog

So Jay was nice enough to lend me the shops new 2019 Bronson R+ / Carbon C version for my trip to kingdom. I was dying to try it out at burke, but I also wanted to see how it felt on the regular trails at kingdom. I have been looking around for something that I can replace my 2013 Cannondale trigger 29er with.....Its now got in the area of 8000 miles on it and while I still love it and would never think about selling it, im really itching to get something new.

This particular demo bronson was the carbon framed R+ model...Which is the entry level carbon version. Has the carbon frame, Rockshox yari fork, rockshox super duluxe rear shock, sram wheels, sram nx drive train.. So basically outside of the nice carbon frame, the rest of the parts were nothing fancy. Of note is the wheels/tires...this is the R+, so it came with 35mm wide wtb rims and 27.5x2.6 minions. Its not exactly the lightest model...website says 35.5lbs with no pedals....picking up my scalpel and this bike, ya I believe it. Also of note, im 5'9 have a 30in inseam and this bike was a large...to me it fit perfect. I guess its pretty looking? I dont know, I like how it looks, but looks are meaningless nonsense to me....
PqogidU.jpg

So of course, to start out with this bike...we headed out and straight up to the top of moose alley. So right out of the gate, 40min climb...parts of which are somewhat technical and steep. This is where I generally find these big travel, slack bikes annoying. I mean im not going to say a 36-37lb bike was great uphill, but I will say it was light years better than i expected. At no time was I sawing back and forth with the bar trying to keep the bike pointed in 1 direction on the steeper stuff. On a couple of the wet/steep rooted sections, I noticed that the traction this bike has was pretty ridiculous. So long as you didnt try pushing it on the uphills, it was perfectly fine. This is something that is a pre requisite to me buying another bike....while I really dont care how fast my bigger travel, no xc bike goes uphill...I ride 80% of the time at wildcat, so it HAS to be able to get rocky, technical, loose climbs.

Ok, the BS out of the way, now for the fun part, moose alley. On this day, moose was not great. Had rained the night before so this morning it was rather slick.....I started out in front with @graveyardman67 following me...this usually means, you better be moving or you will be run over. Its a great way to ease into a bike you have never ridden. The bars a wider and the position is different from my trigger, so i needed to make some adjustments...Right off the bat, the fork was not right...very harsh, rebound was too slow and I was struggling to keep the front end planted. At one point I stopped and dropped the pressure in the fork and tires, which helped, but in rough turns, I was having a tough time.......conversely, any open/fast downhill, this bike just ate up. Super stable magic carpet like ride. I also quickly noticed how much easier this bike was to jump then my trigger. Just seem to sail effortlessly....

By the end of moose I liked most of the bike, but stopped again to play with the fork. Again removed some air and adjusted the rebound. From there we went over to Farm junk/skydive.....Which as far smoother downhills that are nicely burmed and has excellent flow. @muddybike started following me and before long she was yelling at me that I was going too slow in the turns. So I quickly made a few adjustments to how I was standing and began to realize....wow, you can REALLY lean this thing over. It just sort of clicked and I found I could carry way more speed thru the turns. This combined with the fact that KT takes a little getting used to coming from riding northern NJ trails.

From there we hit up todys tour....which is the one with the short climb in it.....Bike felt amazing on this trail...the rear suspension was one of the things I noticed that was significantly better than my trigger. Very planted and the responds so well to being pumped thru the banked turns. I really drilled it on this run, later noticed that I was only 1 sec off my best time with my trigger....Which I didnt need strava to tell me.....Just awesome. The uphill portion of the trail was what kills this set up....if you need to pedal hard and fast uphill, forget it, your not going anywhere. This of course is a product of the wheels on this bike...the RIMS are 570grms...So that means the rims alone are almost as heavy as my podium wheelset I run on my scalpel. That plus 2.6 minions, etc...it does not respond quickly to pedaling.

The other trail where i wanted to test this bike was on a trail called river walk IIRC....its a flat, winding section that has some bermed turns...but mostly I wanted to see how it felt to sit on the bike and actually pedal and turn it. Another thing that I find the modern geometry lacks....Great for standing and pumping thru banked turns downhill, but what about just pedaling thru single track. While its not an Xc bike, it did ok. I was expecting it to be awful at this and it really was not bad at all. You do sit rather upright as would be expected, so your not in a great pedaling position...but with a size large the bar was not in my lap and I could sit and pedal without issue.

From there I spent alot of time with the bike just doing what we do at kingdom...we basicly ride the place all day in the same manner you would do an Enduro race....Pedal up and over to whichever of the fun downhills at a conversational pace, smash downhills, rinse, repeat. In all I pedaled it 33 miles that day, 4.5 hours with about 3500ft of climbing. For a bike weighing over 35lbs, with giant tires, I was still having fun with it after 4.5 hours and couldnt wait for the next downhill.

The following day I rode the Mach 429 trail in the morning...(more on that in another review) but then took the bronson to burke mtn.....now THIS is where this bike was just a BLAST. The first run...I hit a few of the huge burms, pumped thru from left to right, man this bike was like built for this place. I only ride on jumps like once a year and it takes me some time to get the feel for it...Every year I say that I want to practice this and get better at it, but I never do. So after a few runs on jester I was hitting most of the table tops, then @BrianGT3 showed up and I followed him over that wooden rainbow bridge jump thing...In the grand scheme of jumps, these are all small, but what is significant is that it was by far the most comfortable, most fun I have had at this park on any bike. Its really well balanced, really stable. I did 11 or 12 runs and was really bummed to have to call it a day. Even after all that, I decided to ride the bike back to the house.
KZx2pp8.jpg

I took it out once again on day 4 in the afternoon...this was after a 3hr ride in the morning on my scalpel. Rolled out of the house to try moose alley again...again did the 40min pedal up and I again was impressed by how well something this heavy climbed...albeit slowly. Moose alley was about the only spot in KT where I could not get this fork to work properly. Its considerably rougher than the rest of KT and this fork just felt harsh and the front end not well planted. I was also pretty tired at this point, but that was my one hang up with this bike....Take this fork and throw it somewhere. But this is the lowest end fork, so its to be expected when you are accustomed to riding something as perfect as a 140 lefty supermax. Most other forks I have ridden do not compare.

So in 3 days I managed to put almost 70miles on the bike, about 6-7 hours and and shit ton of climbing and descending. I had 4 bikes at my disposal to use at KT, I rode this one the most.

it turns like a an f1 car...even with boat anchor wheels and i could lean it over enough to scare myself a few times
I suck at jumping bikes and in my own mind I felt/looked like @Ryan.P by the end of the day at burke.
It climbs well and has tremendous rear traction

Dislikes:
Most of the complaints I had with this bike were more about how it was equipped....This was a low end model so the fork IMO, was meh. Perfectly fine on smooth surfaces, but anything square, choppy turns, I could not get it to feel right. Again, I have a supermax and like the finer things in life, so I would opt for a fox36, or whatever high end rockshox they make now. Better yet, put my supermax on it.
A nice set of wheels would do wonders for this bike...I might also opt for a some tires with a little less volume myself.
The rear shock worked fine, my only complaint was that it was a low end version and no uphill or downhill setting...so it was always in the middle....Worked ok for everything, but a climb and descend mode would be much better.

Really, my biggest complaint is that @jdog needs to let me try his own personal fancy version of this bike.

Overall... 6-7 hours on a 35+lb bike, roughly 7000' of climbing and I was really bummed to give it back....IMO, its pretty livable all around....I loved it!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I always respect what Utah has to say about bikes He is lighter, stronger and faster than I’ll ever be, and he knows his shit . I almost gave him mine (shown on the same trails he was riding) but I would be sad if something happened to it.

My personal bike is silly. It’s the closest I’ve come to riding a dirt bike on a pedal bike . This is by far the heaviest bike I’ve owned, it I still love it It makes up for stupid decisions and endless poor line choices. These days I’m riding it with 2.6” R and 2.8” front.

SC has the VPP super dialed. It climbs super well for a bigger bike and it is the closest I’ve ever had to one bike to do it all. We’ve never had a warranty claim on one yet. They also replace pivot bearings for free. Forever. These aren’t the lightest frames ever, it they are close to the toughest.

It’s good on everything but the super tough DH trails, and it would be stupid on a xc race course, but outside that it's great. The traction is endless. It never bottoms out and it’s pretty darn fun.

The other bike in this category that I almost bought is the kon process 153. The suspension is more to my liking on the Sc and the tire clearance is more ample.

We sell way more 5010s than these and rightfully so. The 5010 is better at everything except going downhill.

If your bike is getting tired, you don’t race and can’t afford to crash, this might be th ticket.

368B9D15-8637-4F52-AC5A-4524CCF97CC6.jpeg

pygmypony

excellent write-up! i've been chomping at the bit to get down to halters to try the bronson and the 5010...will definitely be down there soon to give them a look-see!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I always respect what Utah has to say about bikes He is lighter, stronger and faster than I’ll ever be, and he knows his shit . I almost gave him mine (shown on the same trails he was riding) but I would be sad if something happened to it.

My personal bike is silly. It’s the closest I’ve come to riding a dirt bike on a pedal bike . This is by far the heaviest bike I’ve owned, it I still love it It makes up for stupid decisions and endless poor line choices. These days I’m riding it with 2.6” R and 2.8” front.

SC has the VPP super dialed. It climbs super well for a bigger bike and it is the closest I’ve ever had to one bike to do it all. We’ve never had a warranty claim on one yet. They also replace pivot bearings for free. Forever. These aren’t the lightest frames ever, it they are close to the toughest.

It’s good on everything but the super tough DH trails, and it would be stupid on a xc race course, but outside that it's great. The traction is endless. It never bottoms out and it’s pretty darn fun.

The other bike in this category that I almost bought is the kon process 153. The suspension is more to my liking on the Sc and the tire clearance is more ample.

We sell way more 5010s than these and rightfully so. The 5010 is better at everything except going downhill.

If your bike is getting tired, you don’t race and can’t afford to crash, this might be th ticket.

View attachment 96906
So DH is the only advantage this has? Travel is 160?

rick81721

Lothar
Running a little late with this, but I wanted to recap my experience with the Bronson that I borrowed from @jdog

So Jay was nice enough to lend me the shops new 2019 Bronson R+ / Carbon C version for my trip to kingdom. I was dying to try it out at burke, but I also wanted to see how it felt on the regular trails at kingdom. I have been looking around for something that I can replace my 2013 Cannondale trigger 29er with.....Its now got in the area of 8000 miles on it and while I still love it and would never think about selling it, im really itching to get something new.

This particular demo bronson was the carbon framed R+ model...Which is the entry level carbon version. Has the carbon frame, Rockshox yari fork, rockshox super duluxe rear shock, sram wheels, sram nx drive train.. So basically outside of the nice carbon frame, the rest of the parts were nothing fancy. Of note is the wheels/tires...this is the R+, so it came with 35mm wide wtb rims and 27.5x2.6 minions. Its not exactly the lightest model...website says 35.5lbs with no pedals....picking up my scalpel and this bike, ya I believe it. Also of note, im 5'9 have a 30in inseam and this bike was a large...to me it fit perfect. I guess its pretty looking? I dont know, I like how it looks, but looks are meaningless nonsense to me....
PqogidU.jpg

So of course, to start out with this bike...we headed out and straight up to the top of moose alley. So right out of the gate, 40min climb...parts of which are somewhat technical and steep. This is where I generally find these big travel, slack bikes annoying. I mean im not going to say a 36-37lb bike was great uphill, but I will say it was light years better than i expected. At no time was I sawing back and forth with the bar trying to keep the bike pointed in 1 direction on the steeper stuff. On a couple of the wet/steep rooted sections, I noticed that the traction this bike has was pretty ridiculous. So long as you didnt try pushing it on the uphills, it was perfectly fine. This is something that is a pre requisite to me buying another bike....while I really dont care how fast my bigger travel, no xc bike goes uphill...I ride 80% of the time at wildcat, so it HAS to be able to get rocky, technical, loose climbs.

Ok, the BS out of the way, now for the fun part, moose alley. On this day, moose was not great. Had rained the night before so this morning it was rather slick.....I started out in front with @graveyardman67 following me...this usually means, you better be moving or you will be run over. Its a great way to ease into a bike you have never ridden. The bars a wider and the position is different from my trigger, so i needed to make some adjustments...Right off the bat, the fork was not right...very harsh, rebound was too slow and I was struggling to keep the front end planted. At one point I stopped and dropped the pressure in the fork and tires, which helped, but in rough turns, I was having a tough time.......conversely, any open/fast downhill, this bike just ate up. Super stable magic carpet like ride. I also quickly noticed how much easier this bike was to jump then my trigger. Just seem to sail effortlessly....

By the end of moose I liked most of the bike, but stopped again to play with the fork. Again removed some air and adjusted the rebound. From there we went over to Farm junk/skydive.....Which as far smoother downhills that are nicely burmed and has excellent flow. @muddybike started following me and before long she was yelling at me that I was going too slow in the turns. So I quickly made a few adjustments to how I was standing and began to realize....wow, you can REALLY lean this thing over. It just sort of clicked and I found I could carry way more speed thru the turns. This combined with the fact that KT takes a little getting used to coming from riding northern NJ trails.

From there we hit up todys tour....which is the one with the short climb in it.....Bike felt amazing on this trail...the rear suspension was one of the things I noticed that was significantly better than my trigger. Very planted and the responds so well to being pumped thru the banked turns. I really drilled it on this run, later noticed that I was only 1 sec off my best time with my trigger....Which I didnt need strava to tell me.....Just awesome. The uphill portion of the trail was what kills this set up....if you need to pedal hard and fast uphill, forget it, your not going anywhere. This of course is a product of the wheels on this bike...the RIMS are 570grms...So that means the rims alone are almost as heavy as my podium wheelset I run on my scalpel. That plus 2.6 minions, etc...it does not respond quickly to pedaling.

The other trail where i wanted to test this bike was on a trail called river walk IIRC....its a flat, winding section that has some bermed turns...but mostly I wanted to see how it felt to sit on the bike and actually pedal and turn it. Another thing that I find the modern geometry lacks....Great for standing and pumping thru banked turns downhill, but what about just pedaling thru single track. While its not an Xc bike, it did ok. I was expecting it to be awful at this and it really was not bad at all. You do sit rather upright as would be expected, so your not in a great pedaling position...but with a size large the bar was not in my lap and I could sit and pedal without issue.

From there I spent alot of time with the bike just doing what we do at kingdom...we basicly ride the place all day in the same manner you would do an Enduro race....Pedal up and over to whichever of the fun downhills at a conversational pace, smash downhills, rinse, repeat. In all I pedaled it 33 miles that day, 4.5 hours with about 3500ft of climbing. For a bike weighing over 35lbs, with giant tires, I was still having fun with it after 4.5 hours and couldnt wait for the next downhill.

The following day I rode the Mach 429 trail in the morning...(more on that in another review) but then took the bronson to burke mtn.....now THIS is where this bike was just a BLAST. The first run...I hit a few of the huge burms, pumped thru from left to right, man this bike was like built for this place. I only ride on jumps like once a year and it takes me some time to get the feel for it...Every year I say that I want to practice this and get better at it, but I never do. So after a few runs on jester I was hitting most of the table tops, then @BrianGT3 showed up and I followed him over that wooden rainbow bridge jump thing...In the grand scheme of jumps, these are all small, but what is significant is that it was by far the most comfortable, most fun I have had at this park on any bike. Its really well balanced, really stable. I did 11 or 12 runs and was really bummed to have to call it a day. Even after all that, I decided to ride the bike back to the house.
KZx2pp8.jpg

I took it out once again on day 4 in the afternoon...this was after a 3hr ride in the morning on my scalpel. Rolled out of the house to try moose alley again...again did the 40min pedal up and I again was impressed by how well something this heavy climbed...albeit slowly. Moose alley was about the only spot in KT where I could not get this fork to work properly. Its considerably rougher than the rest of KT and this fork just felt harsh and the front end not well planted. I was also pretty tired at this point, but that was my one hang up with this bike....Take this fork and throw it somewhere. But this is the lowest end fork, so its to be expected when you are accustomed to riding something as perfect as a 140 lefty supermax. Most other forks I have ridden do not compare.

So in 3 days I managed to put almost 70miles on the bike, about 6-7 hours and and shit ton of climbing and descending. I had 4 bikes at my disposal to use at KT, I rode this one the most.

it turns like a an f1 car...even with boat anchor wheels and i could lean it over enough to scare myself a few times
I suck at jumping bikes and in my own mind I felt/looked like @Ryan.P by the end of the day at burke.
It climbs well and has tremendous rear traction

Dislikes:
Most of the complaints I had with this bike were more about how it was equipped....This was a low end model so the fork IMO, was meh. Perfectly fine on smooth surfaces, but anything square, choppy turns, I could not get it to feel right. Again, I have a supermax and like the finer things in life, so I would opt for a fox36, or whatever high end rockshox they make now. Better yet, put my supermax on it.
A nice set of wheels would do wonders for this bike...I might also opt for a some tires with a little less volume myself.
The rear shock worked fine, my only complaint was that it was a low end version and no uphill or downhill setting...so it was always in the middle....Worked ok for everything, but a climb and descend mode would be much better.

Really, my biggest complaint is that @jdog needs to let me try his own personal fancy version of this bike.

Overall... 6-7 hours on a 35+lb bike, roughly 7000' of climbing and I was really bummed to give it back....IMO, its pretty livable all around....I loved it!

Hey I rode that bike at the sourlands:

IMG_20190408_150259.jpg

I think my review was: "it liked flying down the pipeline" ?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I want to hear a mega review just for selfish because. Play bike and capable smash bike.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Update......

So its been 6 months that first ride on the Bronson......In that time I spent a large amount of time trying out other bikes, figuring out what I thought would work best for where I ride and what i want to do with the bike. I hit up a santa cruz demo at 6mile and a couple of different demo opportunities at Ringwood. I rode the hightower, TB4, Megatower, 5010, Firebird, mach 429 trail. My thought was that while I LOVED that bronson up at kingdom, as I said previously....everything is fun up at kingdom when you have perfect dirt, perfect turns and the climbs are made as easy as possible. So my thought was that while I loved the 27.5 up there...back home at wildcat, I think overall I would prefer a 29er.

I hit up the S/C demo day in the summer at 6mr....It was cool, and while its not the best park to try something like a megatower...its good in that I know whatever bike im going to buy...it still has to pedal well enough for me to do 3hr rides with when @pooriggy and company feel like riding something like stephens and im doing a ton of climbing. I liked the megatower, and if i was only riding enduros, I think I could deal with it....But its alot of bike to move around on my average ride....I felt the same with the firebird.

Then I rode the new hightower for a few days in the rocks and I have to say, I REALLY loved that bike. I gave it back to J thinking, ok this is what i should get....I was pretty sure of it. Bike was amazing in the rocks, amazing down hill....I think my only dislikes were that it felt big and didnt move/jump like the bronson did. But in my mind, it was probably going to get me downhill as fast as anything I had ridden, plus it was awesome in the technical bits.

qZ8Ygcs.png

Then at Cranks I got to try a bronson out on some rocks....I literally made it about 5min into the trail before tearing the (OEM WHITE LETTER) Minion wide open (stay away from these tires, they are LIES!) and limping back to the parking lot. So again, fail.....Then at the festival I got to try the new TB4...it was a demo and I didnt get much time to set it up, but I have to say I was unimpressed. I have ridden the TB3 many times and I love that bike, the TB4 just didnt feel the same.

Then @jdog had that ride up at ringwood where he brought every bike in his shop for people to play with including his bronson. I rode several bikes that day including the 5010 and bronson back to back.....Soon as i was back on the bronson I remembered what i liked about it over the hightower....its just feels so much more nimble. Thats not to say its faster persay, but it just feels much more playful. As i was demonstrating to @Kirt when we were riding downhill...with the bronson (or the 5010) i can just pick the rear wheel up and move it from one side of the trail to the other at will...effortlessly....not something the hightower did very well. Overall, i left feeling like the bronson was just about as good in the rocks as the hightower, but it had the added benefit that it was more playful, jumped better (for me anyway) and I found it to be easier to get up and over things on a technical trail going uphill.

So after about 5 different rides and I would say 80-90miles, I decided to get the bronson. 2019 CC X01 to be exact. I went with the 2019 over the 2020 as the only difference was the 2019 came with the Fox 36 and the 2020 came with the RS Lyrik....I rode that Lyrik several times on different bikes, just never felt very good to me anyway. There were a few bikes that I might have also considered like the mach 6...and many others I didnt get to ride. Im sure there is something else out there that would be great too, i rode the bronson alot and I liked it, done.

What also prompted me getting the bike now was the fact that this happened to my trigger, ruining the entire rear triangle......This bike is now 7 years old, the frame has roughly 8000 miles on it...its BEAT...I mean so beat that you cant really even read the serial number anymore. That said, J and c'dale still got this taken care of and the bike is now back together and working. One of the reasons I buy my bikes from a shop....when you ride as much as I ride, where I ride, as hard as I ride....things breaks. Its really nice to have a relationship with a shop when that happens
31QZufT.jpg

Anyway, back to the new bike....

wUr7z2U.png

So its been about 2 weeks now and I have taken the bike on several rides that I would call torture tests. Wildcat, Fugawe, TOS out and back to ringwood, Glen Park runs....I have to say, im impressed with several aspects of the bike that I didnt expect..

*its SO much better in the rocks that I was expecting. I can honestly say that i dont notice the smaller 27.5 wheel...I mean not even in the hell that is the yellow trail at ringwood.....This past weekend was by far the best I ever rode that trail. Its considerably more slack than my trigger which evident when you are powering thru a rock garden, so im sure that is what i am noticing compared to my trigger, which was a 69.5deg HA.

* the traction this bike has uphill and downhill is just far superior than my trigger. There is a rock roller at the start of the oreland trail at wildcat, i wouldnt say its HARD to clean...maybe like a 7? If its wet, I typically ride around it....First time I tried it with the bronson it had just rained a bit...rode right up it effortlessly...no way that would happen with the trigger. Later on, I hit the new red down which was wet and covered in leaves...The trigger does not stop well, I dont care what tire is on it..... it loves to skid and I know if I carry any speed into something steep, its tricky getting it to slow down. This bike has great traction and is very easy to control on steep descents.

* I can hop it over things much higher now. I have the vertical leap of a rhino...I mean yes i know how to cleanly hop logs, but like X high...now I can hop logs X+Y high. I got over one at Fugawe that seemed to impress the onlookers....much much easier to do this now compared to the trigger.

* its just eats up rough stuff....I could smash thru rock gardens just fine with the trigger, but the rear end would kick you around and it always had issues staying planted...i guess I just got used to it. This bike is planted, like REALLY planted....

*there are a number of jumps at glen park that I just never felt comfortable doing on my trigger, then arent big or anything, I just always felt awkward jumping that bike....first run on the bronson I hit a couple of jumps I had never tried before....Bike just feels perfect when i jump...I have no idea why. I dont jump bikes very often....so its not something im good at.

I love how it turns and how easy it is to just lean back and hop over whatever. I really havent played with much on the bike yet. The fork felt pretty dam good right out of the box and i have only moved the pressure up and down about 10 psi, havent touched the rear yet.

Dislikes: There are a few, mostly minor...

I have used the flip chip several times now....TOS to ringwood and back, set it in the high mode as its like 20+ miles of shit to hit your pedals on, low mode and the bike feels better to me going DH at a place like glen park. In my head I notice the difference and I really like both modes. What i dont like is that the flip chip is an absolute ass pain to switch on this bike. Its the same flip chip they were already using, but on the older suspension designs with the shock up high, you can get to either side of it. On this bike, the location makes removing the nut very difficult. Its annoying enough that I drew this whole thing up in solidworks and im thinking of a few solutions.

The sram 12 speed....I have this on my scalpel also, and i have played with it before on friends bikes...when its working, its wonderful...my issue with it is that its very sensitive to being "tweaked"....so the same rock smash that would have no effect on old ten speed can cause some issues with this set up. It doesnt like being bent or misaligned.

Its not the best pedaling bike i have ever ridden...so if you want to take a DH kom with it, its best done on a downhill, not a "mostly" downhill. Its fine, but its doesnt accelerate like the scalpel does.

So far, overall, im super happy with it.....If you want to try it out....Ask J to borrow his :)

Frank

Sasquatch
Glad you love the bike Utah. I bought a 20 and absolutely love it. I did have to fiddle with tokens on both the shock and fork, but now they seem dialed and the bike is sweet. Once I get my legs back I will test it in some rock, but for now I'm enjoying the gnar at Allaire.

Top Bottom