• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

grampaaah2

So I think I might have this issue, I have Level TL's from about 2018 and sometime the lever after being squeezed won't return to it's full open position.

is this what is going on with the recall?

I took the rubber cover where the hose meets the brake lever body. 1 has no numbers visible the other has 4 digits

Is this something bring to a shop or reach out to SRAM?

Attachments

• 20220505_132232.jpg
    20220505_132232.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220505_132304.jpg
    20220505_132304.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 67

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
So I think I might have this issue, I have Level TL's from about 2018 and sometime the lever after being squeezed won't return to it's full open position.

is this what is going on with the recall?

I took the rubber cover where the hose meets the brake lever body. 1 has no numbers visible the other has 4 digits

Is this something bring to a shop or reach out to SRAM?

Sram will only Warranty it if you have POP for the yearly seal service and bleed. If it failed from lack of maintenance you're beat.

grampaaah2

Sram will only Warranty it if you have POP for the yearly seal service and bleed. If it failed from lack of maintenance you're beat.
POP?
If it is out of warranty any recommendations on what else to do? Is there a lever or parts that I can get or just get a entire new brake?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
POP?
If it is out of warranty any recommendations on what else to do? Is there a lever or parts that I can get or just get a entire new brake?
Proof of Purchase. It needs a basic seal service and bleed to get it to work. It's like $10 in parts.

Top Bottom