Salsa Spearfish XTR price drop again. $2000

D'Oh

Guys I need this bike to find a new home.
Some of you know this bike. I built this bike (Jdog from Halters really) for racing the National Endurance Series. Injury kept me off it shortly after build.
It has the best of everything.
  • wheels are built by J Dog with DT SWISS 240 hubs front and rear.
  • BB and headset is Chris King,
  • everything else is XTR Race.
  • Fork is a Fox RLC reworked by Suspension Experts in North Caroline. Fully adjustable!
  • size is XL fits like a large. I ran a 120 stem (100 on it now) and way back seat post.
  • Tires are almost new under 100 miles. Fresh Stans

received_1428710477146461.jpeg 20140726_102839.jpg IMG_12003013445305.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-08-19-31-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-08-19-31-40.png
    487.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
What's it weigh?

Somebody who knows me tell me if I should buy this. (I'm thinking it's a bit more burly than ideal for me.)

What's it weigh?

Somebody who knows me tell me if I should buy this. (I'm thinking it's a bit more burly than ideal for me.)

This is not a burly bike at all. It's a cross county bike built up with bombproof/high end parts. My guess is it's 27lbs ish

What's it weigh?

A lot lighter then your fat bike, + it has fresh stans!!!

Kidding aside, this is a great bike! I test rode lastl year and really liked it. The xl frame, short travel big wheels is perfect for a tall person.

Dave, Still an issue. Did a CX race and I was on fire with the foot for a week. It just a long time to heal. The cross bike will be on the chopping block also. it your size Di2/disc brakes... call me. Smoking deal on this for you.

Weight I have no clue. I am thinking 25lbs. More or less. I did not build it for light weight. I built it to be bomb proof. 6 hr races and things like such.

I will hook up with you guys if you want to ride it. Do not snooze on this. I think it is a fair price. 2300 takes it. You can not build this bike for this much. you can also set her up SS if you would like. This bike is as versatile as they come.

Woody we talked about this bike on a ride a few month back. This Salsa XL feels like a large. I had a huge stem hanging off the end to stretch me out. A stock size Thompson that comes on this bike is current. I think it a 100mm

Guys. I am finally done with my personal issues. This bike is back on the block. The only difference in the photo is the seat.which was never included. BRAND new WTB included.

Back
Top Bottom