Salsa - Mamasita 20" Aluminum / Carbon Frame Used

CosmicAvenger

FRAME IS SOLD : I purchased this frame in 2010 new and put about 200 miles on it. Most of the miles were on-road. The frame looks great, there are a couple of scuffs on the left side seat stay and some scratches on the drive side chainstay due to chainsuck. $400 or best offer. Priced to sell fast. comes with black salsa seat clamp.

Other parts I have from this build that I am selling.

SOLD - I also also selling the Niner carbon 29er fork I used with this frame. The fork is flawless and I believe I still have the box it came with.

SOLD - FSA Headset

SOLD - Salsa Pro moto ti stem - like new with box. $50

RaceFace Aluminum riser bars - black ~40mm rise approx? $20

Truvative Stylo dual ring with bash w/o bb $75 great condition.

SOLD - ODI red Intense grips w/o locks (new) $5

:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3506.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3495.jpg
    IMG_3495.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3507.jpg
    IMG_3507.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

CosmicAvenger

What are you asking for the fork? And what color is it?

SOLD - Color is Nude carbon. Fork has only seen limited road use during my recovery. It is in excellent shape. Steerer tube is 7 1/2" long. comes with the parts you need to assemble the fork onto your frame, carbon stem cap, bolt and star nut made just for this fork. Again, I should have the box in basement.. gotta look. :cool:

Last edited:

CosmicAvenger

Pics of other stuff you're selling ? Might be interested in the bars.

The bars came stock on 2009 Giant Reign X2. I just checked and they are not high rise, they are Race Face Evolve AM low rise, 31.8mm

I will post more pictures this weekend, including better shots of the frame. :cool:

Top Bottom