Route Suggestion? South side

We usually pedal on the south side, and get the White trail west to east (up) and then down Stone Gate or as we call it "Wall-Around." Is there any way to get more of White Trail (on the other side of Yellow) and still get Stone Gate in the right (down) direction? Looks like if we go across Yellow and continue on White, when we get to the end of White at the lake we need to go left on the firetrail and double back around counter-clockwise to where we started :(

see map
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/bill-now/mahlon.jpg

SpartaBard

yes if you cross over the white trail by the kiosk and continue until the next intersection, which will be a fire wall, make a right and it will take you to the intersection at the top of Stone Gate/Yellow Trail

yes if you cross over the white trail by the kiosk and continue until the next intersection, which will be a fire wall, make a right and it will take you to the intersection at the top of Stone Gate/Yellow Trail
Yeah...no...I think that's the way we usually go, I wanna go straight there, where White gets really rough, down then up through the mountain laurel up to the next fireroad...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions