Rouge's Gallery toons

rick81721

Lothar
OK you guys wanted something separate from the photoshop thread. Behold the works of art - these things take a good 10 minutes so I can't do too many in one day:

Me (about 4 years ago) - as an aside, I started this nonsense along with a colleague, we spent the last few years of my career tooning everyone from the CEO, senior VPs down to people in our groups. I actually put this toon in our internal corporate directory instead of my official pic on a dare from my colleague. It lasted a few days until I got a call from HR - oops - they no likey!

Anywho, me:

slefportraintoon.jpg
Jmanic:

jmainc1.jpg

Bill:

billH.jpg

Steve:

steve1.jpg

This is fantastic. Are you drawing and scanning these?

Nah just draw in paint with a mouse and save as jpg. If I used a tablet with a stylus it would be easier/better quality but then they aren't as funny.

Another thing we did at work with these was send to participants in the endless teleconferences we had to endure. Our IM system popped up on your screen whenever a new message arrived so we would time it while the recipient was speaking, to try to get them to crack up. Many times successfully! Only rule was not to send if the recipient was presenting and sharing his/her screen with everyone else. Ah... good times at work.

Back
Top Bottom