Ritchey P29er with power meter- medium - 08822 BLOW OUT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker

bike was built in august at my lbs, all parts purchased through that same shop as well. had the frame coated inside with jp weigle frame saver stuff before it was assembled. bike is immaculate, shows as new and functions the same. weighs high 22s on the scale, very fast and comfortable.

2017 ritchey p2er frame size medium
fox stepcast 32
stans crest mk3 wheel set
onza svelt and canis skinwalls
m8000 shimano xt shifter, brakes, rotors, crankset, cassette 11-40
absolute black 30t oval
spank oozy pedals
thomson seat post, stem and handlebar
charge ti saddle
4iiii left side power meter

MOVING AND NOT TAKING IT WITH ME! WAS ASKING 23 WITH A POWER METER, 19 WITHOUT, TAKE THE BIKE FOR 1400 WITH THE POWER METER!!!! part it, sell it, flip it, i dont care. im not moving this bike with me, just dont use it. text 908 963 9903 for fastest response

Attachments

• 20170708_142527.jpg
    20170708_142527.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 20170801_164312.jpg
    20170801_164312.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
you may be burned out but that is a timeless bike, unless you want to dump that cash into another hobby, keep it!

qclabrat

beautiful build and my size too
lucky bikes like that are not in my budget and also lost riding mojo like you
glws

lurker

lol thanks guys, i tried to build it up as a classic/retro style. i actually do alot of track days on my motorcycle and would like to rebuild my suspension this winter, this bike would get me most of the way there

lurker

Bike is going up on ebay, make an offer since I'm gona get killed with ebay fees and PayPal fees anyway

qclabrat

pinkbike has been good to me, Paypal goods fees hurt a bit, but not nearly as bad as the EvilBay fees

lurker

ive had good luck with pinkbike too. maybe ill try that. i could try craigslist but than i gotta deal with a million people who want to pay me 5,000 for it in a cashiers check

easyasballinacup

ive had good luck with pinkbike too. maybe ill try that. i could try craigslist but than i gotta deal with a million people who want to pay me 5,000 for it in a cashiers check
pink bike has always been a great resource for me. i have sold a dozen or so bikes through it. seems not to ever be a quick sale but with a bike as nice as your ritchey hopefully it gets scooped up quick. good luck with sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom