Ringwood State Park Conditions

I rode the new white about two weekends ago and it was roughly 90% good. It's been relatively dry this week, so I would think that you would be good to go. Maybe someone that has ridden it more recently can chime in.

Moto. What days/nights are you riding ringwood? I'm trying to ride there most Wednesday nights, 7pm. It would be good to get out with you again.

Mr.Moto

Two large trees down on the new White trail. One on the upper section and one on the lower section. It was still wet on Wednesday, but should be mostly good this weekend if it doesn't rain.

phillychris498

How much rain fell up there today? Any predictions on how the conditions will be like tomorrow? Looking to get a Ringwood ride in tomorrow mid-day.

SAV1970

BTW...lost an action camera on the red trail. Not exactly sure at what of my ride it came off my helmet. It is an Akaso V50 pro...just in case someone finds it.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
A friend of a friend saw this on yellow today.
5FEB264C-B350-48AC-BC67-A845633554C4.png

THATmanMANNY

Hows it here? Thinking maybe sunday mid morning.. 9:30amish. how’s it here? Havent had a good guided ride here in ages.

BPaze

Hows it here? Thinking maybe sunday mid morning.. 9:30amish. how’s it here? Havent had a good guided ride here in ages.

Ringwood great you would have a blast on white most the trails drain fairly well just watch out for the bears and rattle snakes lol. It’s also pretty close by Suffern so a good spot to hit on your way home. Although I also think I saw @ridgehog mention he may be doing Jungle which isn’t too far but not sure if that was Sat or Sun

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions