Ringwood Rumble

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That wasn't so bad.

I stopped listening to weather reports 2 days before the race and signed up, I'm glad I did. The course was wet, the temps warm and racing intense. I got 2nd, which is how I finished last year, Dave K went out strong and I lost sight of him early, the rest of the race was trying not to kill myself and maintain my place.

Thanks @Team Town Cycle

Yayyy Pete.
20190420_100630(0).jpg

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That was awesome.
So happy I got off the couch this morning and got there with 15 minutes to spare before race time.

Bike is cleaned. Shoes are cleaned. Kit is on it’s second cycle thru the wash after hand rinsing in the garage sink.

Did you guys email results?

@Team Town Cycle

Team Town Cycle

That was awesome.
So happy I got off the couch this morning and got there with 15 minutes to spare before race time.

Bike is cleaned. Shoes are cleaned. Kit is on it’s second cycle thru the wash after hand rinsing in the garage sink.

Did you guys email results?

@Team Town Cycle
Working on getting results uploaded now. If you need a specific class, DM me, I can email you the pdf.

drkmtb

Where were you Dave/Turbo? Was looking forward to another ride in the rain/mud together! The course would have been tough enough even for you despite the distance/time. I already have a few more miles of trail to add for next year's course along with a little bit of an Enduro surprise!

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Where were you Dave/Turbo? Was looking forward to another ride in the rain/mud together! The course would have been tough enough even for you despite the distance/time. I already have a few more miles of trail to add for next year's course along with a little bit of an Enduro surprise!
Ah, sorry. I prerode it last week just in case. Things changed with my dad being sick so I was gonna go to his place for the weekend. That changed but not before I loaded up on a lot of training hours this week. I didn’t want to race unprepared. Ringwood is my favorite place to ride. I still wish these races were longer however. Lando did it in 1:07? I’ll make it next year.

Top Bottom