Ringwood rumble status?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We were happy to be back at Ringwood. Thanks to Team Town Cycle, Dave VW and crew for getting a loop together after snow melt and a week of rain.
See use at Mooch.

20170409_175107.png

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Awesome course. Just the right amount of hurt. This was really fun with all the tech. You could suck in one spot and make up a minute in another.

TonyU

Anyone know what's up with the results from USA Cycling?? When you click the link the their email it just says No Results.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We were happy to be back at Ringwood. Thanks to Team Town Cycle, Dave VW and crew for getting a loop together after snow melt and a week of rain.
See use at Mooch.

View attachment 50473
why does this picture look so blurry? must have gotten compressed when I sent it to you

QmfGs7n.jpg

Good seeing everyone yesterday, little bummed i didnt get to race...but watching bob yell at people was pretty entertaining. he was quite thrilled
qGjA3aJ.jpg

Nice work @Team Town Cycle

Team Town Cycle

Anyone know what's up with the results from USA Cycling?? When you click the link the their email it just says No Results.
Tony -

Our scoring guy is on it - he was having an issue uploading it last night, and is gonna reach out to CO today to find out what the issue is. Different time zones and all that - we'll post something up when it is live at USAC. I'm working on uploading an unofficial copy right now, but am also being bit by a software bug (is there something in the water?), but will have something up soon.

Thanks to everyone who came out. For all the crap the Mother Nature gave us in the weeks before the race, she made up for it yesterday - what a beautiful day! Great turnout, great racing. Looking forward to Mooch Madness in 2 weeks!

TonyU

Tony -

Our scoring guy is on it - he was having an issue uploading it last night, and is gonna reach out to CO today to find out what the issue is. Different time zones and all that - we'll post something up when it is live at USAC. I'm working on uploading an unofficial copy right now, but am also being bit by a software bug (is there something in the water?), but will have something up soon.

Thanks to everyone who came out. For all the crap the Mother Nature gave us in the weeks before the race, she made up for it yesterday - what a beautiful day! Great turnout, great racing. Looking forward to Mooch Madness in 2 weeks!

Thanks for the update guys! No rush at all. Totally understand the computer issues. Nothing is ever just easy, right?!

alan verdun

fun event thanks! 9 laps was at least 2 too many! ouchy
when do they usually post results?
my first year racing. do you get 'points' for doing endurance class. Dont know how it works

Team Town Cycle

fun event thanks! 9 laps was at least 2 too many! ouchy
when do they usually post results?
my first year racing. do you get 'points' for doing endurance class. Dont know how it works
Hi Alan -

See above - short answer, our scoring guy had an upload issue last night, I'm working on an unofficial upload today. And are you talking about H2H series points or USA Cycling points - those could have 2 different answers! H2H, I believe there are not series points (someone will quickly tell me if I am wrong), as not all of the H2H races have an endurance class. USAC, I will double check for you.

szymon

Really fun course, and I was really surprised how little mud there was other then the water flowing downhill in some parts.

Top Bottom