Ringwood rumble status?

Discussion in 'Rides, Races and Events' started by Dairyman, Mar 26, 2017.

1. jShort

jShort Well-Known Member Team MTBNJ Halter's

Course was fine. The few muddy sections didn't get any worse from the racing. The rest of the course was dry. Great job @Team Town Cycle

thegock, rayder and Mitch like this.
  2. Chillydog

Chillydog Member

That was awesome. So glad my lazy slow ass did it. Can't wait to do another one.

jShort and Kirt like this.
  3. Sven Migot

Sven Migot Member

Kudos to the trail crew and everyone involved. The course was great. Thanks!!!

rayder likes this.
  4. pooriggy

pooriggy Well-Known Member Team MTBNJ Halter's

We were happy to be back at Ringwood. Thanks to Team Town Cycle, Dave VW and crew for getting a loop together after snow melt and a week of rain.
    See use at Mooch.

20170409_175107.png

UtahJoe, sarcaro, jmanic and 3 others like this.
  5. Kaleidopete

Kaleidopete Well-Known Member

Good to see everyone today! Great weather and great racers! Great job @Team Town Cycle

Ringwood h2h02.jpg

6. David Taylor

David Taylor Rex kwan Do

Awesome course. Just the right amount of hurt. This was really fun with all the tech. You could suck in one spot and make up a minute in another.

rayder likes this.
  7. David Taylor

David Taylor Rex kwan Do

Kaleidopete likes this.
  8. gtluke

gtluke The Moped Team MTBNJ Halter's

I saw you out there, you sucked everywhere.

9. David Taylor

David Taylor Rex kwan Do

I know. It's not fun if you're not sucking

10. TonyU

TonyU New Member

Anyone know what's up with the results from USA Cycling?? When you click the link the their email it just says No Results.

11. UtahJoe

UtahJoe Team Workhorse Team MTBNJ Halter's

why does this picture look so blurry? must have gotten compressed when I sent it to you

[​IMG]

Good seeing everyone yesterday, little bummed i didnt get to race...but watching bob yell at people was pretty entertaining. he was quite thrilled
    [​IMG]

Nice work @Team Town Cycle

12. Team Town Cycle

Team Town Cycle Active Member

Tony -

Our scoring guy is on it - he was having an issue uploading it last night, and is gonna reach out to CO today to find out what the issue is. Different time zones and all that - we'll post something up when it is live at USAC. I'm working on uploading an unofficial copy right now, but am also being bit by a software bug (is there something in the water?), but will have something up soon.

Thanks to everyone who came out. For all the crap the Mother Nature gave us in the weeks before the race, she made up for it yesterday - what a beautiful day! Great turnout, great racing. Looking forward to Mooch Madness in 2 weeks!

Chillydog, rayder, pooriggy and 2 others like this.
  13. Team Town Cycle

He was absolutely adorable - we vote he has to come and cheer at all the races!

David Taylor likes this.
  14. TonyU

TonyU New Member

Thanks for the update guys! No rush at all. Totally understand the computer issues. Nothing is ever just easy, right?!

15. alan verdun

alan verdun New Member

fun event thanks! 9 laps was at least 2 too many! ouchy
    when do they usually post results?
    my first year racing. do you get 'points' for doing endurance class. Dont know how it works

David Taylor likes this.
  16. Team Town Cycle

Hi Alan -

See above - short answer, our scoring guy had an upload issue last night, I'm working on an unofficial upload today. And are you talking about H2H series points or USA Cycling points - those could have 2 different answers! H2H, I believe there are not series points (someone will quickly tell me if I am wrong), as not all of the H2H races have an endurance class. USAC, I will double check for you.

17. Polygraf

Polygraf New Member

Cheers and thanks to all the volunteers and everyone who had a hand in making the day a great one.

18. Thanks so much @TeamTownCycle and everyone else who helped. Great event and great course.

TonyU likes this.
  19. szymon

szymon Member

Really fun course, and I was really surprised how little mud there was other then the water flowing downhill in some parts.

20. UtahJoe

UtahJoe Team Workhorse Team MTBNJ Halter's

Ill gladly bring him...Is there a daycare service available? :)

Team Town Cycle likes this.