Ringwood rumble status?

Bleeder

JORBA:President
We had a Clydesdale class a few years ago, but not for the last few years. We were getting 1 or 2 entries per race, so decided to drop it. Fat bikes have been popular for the last few years, but we're not seeing as high a number of participants in that class as we used to either.

What's the next cool kid trend? Unicycle class? Tandem class? Scooter bikes? Hoverboard?
Electric

xc62701

We had a Clydesdale class a few years ago, but not for the last few years. We were getting 1 or 2 entries per race, so decided to drop it. Fat bikes have been popular for the last few years, but we're not seeing as high a number of participants in that class as we used to either.

What's the next cool kid trend? Unicycle class? Tandem class? Scooter bikes? Hoverboard?
Beach cruisers...

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
IMG_5896.JPG
IMG_5945.JPG
Any SSers out there and if so what ya gonna brung?
I'll be there with both of these. A preride will determine which one I race.

solorider

View attachment 50404 View attachment 50405
I'll be there with both of these. A preride will determine which one I race.
Nice rides... was really looking to see what gearing SSers were going with. I know it's subjective, but just trying to get an idea of what the peanut gallery recommends. I hate not having the opertunity to pre ride. March Mayhem was an easy choice with little/zero elevation. Im guessing this course is like the mooch race loop? Avg about 100' of elevation per mile.

SSmtbr

Unfortunately not in the area this weekend to race, but RW is my home park and run 32/20 on my 29er. From the strava link it looks like a good half of the lap is fireroad so might be a bit spinny but the race course climb up from whites road is fairly technical and a tough climb especially with race traffic.

Disclaimer: I'm a last place cat 2 ss racer that has no idea how to race ss

solorider

Unfortunately not in the area this weekend to race, but RW is my home park and run 32/20 on my 29er. From the strava link it looks like a good half of the lap is fireroad so might be a bit spinny but the race course climb up from whites road is fairly technical and a tough climb especially with race traffic.

Disclaimer: I'm a last place cat 2 ss racer that has no idea how to race ss

Home park, got it.
32x20, ok.
Knowledge of Tech climb, great.
Last place cat 2..... shit.

Thanks for the look though ;)

rayder

Anybody know if this course is marked yet. I want to preride tomorrow am and am not good at following strava files

Top Bottom