Riding without a bell? Buy one of these now

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
"We're temporarily sold out of all models of TIMBER, while we make our spring production run.

All products will be available again the first week of April!
If you need a bell today, please visit your local bike shop or REI. Or contact one of our international distributors."

rick81721

Lothar
Rick hopefully this lasts being on a fixed income- joking man. Anyway- if this doesn't work out always mount bells upside on the bars. I've had my bell for 9 years now.

Ha my last bell was on top of the bars and somehow I still managed to break it off

wilburdeb

My bell has rung through two broken frames and keeps on "ding-a-linging".

CrCQne_dJbfGkwTDqJucSRYNv7TvCdnGVdMgevCgoiMdG3wu8GcCkZGwMLewzlXg0B8ZIIFMbL56-m-j6GEaro0REpqAl5CjtDIL-YeUjQSNVp5xuXYH48YOT3VBkj_6pnljhL9pfSZK2wMSdJQqqiF8w8wKcRpn9e6eSCm5zvHirYqY7QQSFzfSxW6RktkqRbN8qkDPFa33-GUYUsmL1o-0TU2JblbTEfXyngLPU5X8gu00-TKKK5W7fMIjYZ0uk0wR6qbEgQKug8AkG99ICANf8jADmeyZTeAdhmzvLeqSeTQmdPxBSmWr8V0SzCdnP5VTdGh7pGBkClKcNkn5nnqoiIgIgMTlcK9K9vB1EPkM-5-Dq0mToeo7uxsC9Wy0twmygyl1-A6rQNXKBJxiSD0M8qWm-Sy9-vVsth70xKDhpMKTfKgnXiKvI1e9tIFw9Dy2ymbdYfZ9COy6gWxhC250QYXd3mnXtWfOlRrRYfF-3ABJDyWs2SaoTg7O0YZ3FInm9-vc79HNuPgWUmtN89NGmcNtngWqXLXORmhDf3lSsSUfSS-cC8gxl_zY82ayciGxiNUF1iNTAfBxksCXR-M679ht78wJB2JSlaZXu97QrZKO01SDqQ=w1760-h990-no

ilnadi

I have this on several bikes (Mini Incredibell). It is mostly out of the way and nobody has not heard it.
BTW, a bell does not replace "on your left", I've had hikers freeze in the middle of the trail when they hear a bell, no idea where you are going.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
I don't know, I find ringing a bell kind of obnoxious. I just say hello, or coming up on your right/left, usually does the trick. Plus I hardly ever see hikers, and have spent a lot of effort to put less stuff on my handlebars.

rick81721

Lothar
I don't know, I find ringing a bell kind of obnoxious. I just say hello, or coming up on your right/left, usually does the trick. Plus I hardly ever see hikers, and have spent a lot of effort to put less stuff on my handlebars.

My use is primarily for other riders, esp at a place like 6mr where people are flying around blind corners

goodvibe

http://www.mtbbell.com/

Help keep positive experiences on the trail. I cannot tell you how many "thank yous" I have received since installing

Bought two of these. Not a big fan. I prefer my incredibell, or my stupidly expensive Spurcycle bell. I have a second brand new Timber bell if anyone is interested for $15. It seems to only work when you are on rough terrain and if the trail is smooth, it doesn't ring much.

As for the courtesy of hikers, more often than not, they get a kick out of my dinging my bell and are more cordial with it than without.

ReverendNewman

So true Bruh. If I see someone I just roll up on them slowly, say hello, on ur left, rider up, person coming up hill has right of way,etc. I make sure I don't fly around blind spots either. It's all about respect, which I see less and less these days with people trying to compete with Strava, etc. U have to remember, not everyone out there may be as advance as another rider or know trail etiquette.

Reactions: rlb
Top Bottom