Riding near Lehigh

roc

I’ll be at a lacrosse Tournament all day. Any trails nearby where I could get quick easy mellow loop?

There are trails right on campus. Pretty fun. I’m not sure exactly where to park. I’ll text my bro-in-law to post up the details.

There is a small parking lot just after the intersection of Mountain Dr., South and Seidersville Road. There’s a trailhead right in the parking lot.

There is a small parking lot just after the intersection of Mountain Dr., South and Seidersville Road. There’s a trailhead right in the parking lot.
Thanks. I'll be over by goodman stadium, I'll park there and ride over.

+1 for Sals (Salisbury/walking purchase). Great network and a couple of nice tech sections. Boulder trail is a good challenge. The park is just a mile or so from campus.

Thanks. I'll be over by goodman stadium, I'll park there and ride over.
Probably too late but yes, definitely just ride over from Goodman to that intersection and start at the trailhead on the northeast corner (which is actually Broadhead CT). Trails aren't too mellow but tons of fun. Let me know what you think of my alma mater.

Probably too late but yes, definitely just ride over from Goodman to that intersection and start at the trailhead on the northeast corner (which is actually Broadhead CT). Trails aren't too mellow but tons of fun. Let me know what you think of my alma
Lehigh is beautiful. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make the bike happen. I was only able to get a slow jog in.

If you ever want a proper tour of Lehigh, let me know. It's only a little over an hour drive from home for me so i still ride there a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom