Riding Here Sunday

GrizzRider

Riding at High Mountain sunday would anyone like to join me. we can figure out a cool route i know all of the trails and the unmarked trail. would meet up at the parking lot by the college. Only thing im not to good at is climbing but other wise im good with everything else. thanks -James

freeride

sunday

i ride at hi mtn alot usually on sundays.

here's a textbook loop from willy patterson just yesterday

red trail, left on white, down to reservoir drive cirlce, up yellow, right on red before the creek (dry now)

http://app.strava.com/rides/22198416

i climb okay, but not so good descending (100 mm travel is not enough for hi mtn downhill)

tried to do this loop last year in the dark, but found it too difficult so i bailed shortly after white trail makes right before golf course, i think i doubled straight back off the white and exited the hi mtn, at dusk i do red from wpu down to reservoir dr and take tarmac back:popcorn:

ninja4life

I've been meaning to check this place out. I might head up there one morning during the week, as soon as the weather clears up. :hmmm:

Thin Diesel

hey ninja - if you go please post up a review. i went there for 1st time last month & wasn't too impressed. didn't think it was worth a return trip. maybe I missed some of the better sections. i'd like to hear your take...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions