Ride single file or else

Kaleidopete

I met some NY state county boys this weekend that don't like bicyclers.
They said the NY law is you CAN ride two abreast. True? I don't know.

wonderturtle

Saw this over the weekend. Apparently it's in some park where there are signs all over the place indicating that cyclists may take up the whole lane

Dingo

The whole world HATES cyclist.

well at that is how I think when on the road.

Hope the bike guy is ok!

Pray the driver gets whats coming to him. karma is a bitch

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's pretty messed up. FYI, don't go on Youtube and read the comments.

domo

Damn. Rode after 7pm ringwood loop to lake then back on road to get to ryerson and that one mile ride people want to feed me to the curb. Asshats

Rusty

until the entire world accepts this, I shall stay on trails:
Capture.JPG

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've ridden on the Natchez Trace pretty much exactly where this happened. My recollection is that despite being a designated bicycle thoroughfare with pristine asphalt, there isn't much of a shoulder and cars are whizzing by quite a bit faster than the posted 45-50 mph speed limit. I also recall it was boring as shit. The side roads that crisscross the Trace are amazing though.

roc

That's pretty messed up. FYI, don't go on Youtube and read the comments.
I had to read the comments after your post. Wow, most of the people think the bike rider was an asshole, although, I would never side by side anywhere that's it's at all busy, the driver is clearly insane.

olegbabich

Major fail by both parties.

If there is a clear shoulder, just keep right. This will resolve 50% of roadie issues.

Reactions: rlb

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
The driver should be charged with attempted murder, plain and simple, don't drop the soap dude.

On the subject of riding single file, yea, one of the reason the world hates us. What's so hard about riding single file? Bullshit with your buddies over a beer after the ride. I lay on the horn also when I see this. Why I stopped going on group road rides, because there's always a couple of assholes blowing through lights or riding 2-3 abreast.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
No excuse to hit the guy, but dudeman was waaaay in the lane, almost at the centerline. I am liberal with taking the lane, but this was pushing. Wether the law says you can do it or not, you don't push the boundaries on a road like this.

Top Bottom