recommendations on auto painting

soulchild

What's up all my long lost homies! Looking for a recommendation/hookup on someone to paint my motorcycle. Looking to get the plastics/tank painted black. Calling around I'm getting the most outlandish quotes. I can disassemble the panels, no repairs needed. Any of you work for a paint shop or know anyone?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_2720.PNG

soulchild

can you just order the parts already painted, or do you want to go custom?

That upper white fairing that says “Daytona 675R” on it is $300 alone. I’m looking at 9 panels and the gas tank so it’s just not a cost effective to buy them all new.

THATmanMANNY

motorcycle do come in different colors ya know?

nice ride, been looking at the street triple same color but can't buy yet. Wife's wishlist comes first :/

soulchild

motorcycle do come in different colors ya know?

nice ride, been looking at the street triple same color but can't buy yet. Wife's wishlist comes first :/

Thanks bro. I like the STriple but came off a naked and wanted a sport bike. I picked this up used (400 miles) so I couldn't be picky. The pearl white looks great but I would have preferred the matte black one.

scullys autobody in hawthorne has painted several cars for me and my father. happy with everything thus far

http://scullysautobody.com/

Thanks, I know of several places that do great work. This project just isn't worth it to me to pay a premium so I'm looking for someone who knows someone to keep the cost down. If this doesn't pan out I'll keep it white.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
it’s just not a cost effective
tenor.gif

someone hacked @soulchild account.

soulchild

I considered a wrap but rather do it right the first time. If I’m paying that much might as well paint it how I want it.

I think I found my spot. We’ll see how this plays out on vet the next 2-3 weeks.

soulchild

Maybe order custom gold brakes from Germany?

Dresden!! Oh man i forgot all about that haha! I miss that bike. Wonder if she’s still alive.

This one already has gold Ohlins suspension components and a gold chain. Also got a gold helmet visor for when I feel like being a little extra - well, me!

THATmanMANNY

I searched auto body and found this from the past. Can someone hack into @soulchild account and report back on who and how the work came out? Looking back kinda odd he just said found someone and never shared lol but he is odd so…

I also saw other glimpses of recommendations Scullys auto body in Hawthorne and Ashley’s auto body in Flanders.

I’m looking for a quality work in CNJ

Edit, I found the other Somerset county thread too!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I searched auto body and found this from the past. Can someone hack into @soulchild account and report back on who and how the work came out? Looking back kinda odd he just said found someone and never shared lol but he is odd so…

I also saw other glimpses of recommendations Scullys auto body in Hawthorne and Ashley’s auto body in Flanders.

I’m looking for a quality work in CNJ

Edit, I found the other Somerset county thread too!

iv used skullys, good work, maybe @extremedave will chime in here.

Top Bottom