Recently moved to Hunterdon, looking for riding partners

T

Tom786

I just recently moved to Clinton Township in Hunterdon County. I'm looking for someone to ride with on either XC or All-mountain singletrack. My hours are flexible because I work out of a home office. Summers are real slow business wise so I'm willing to ride during weekdays or maybe weekend mornings. I'm no hammerhead nor am I training for NORBA. I just like having fun -no pressure.

My mom grew up in Annandale.

What time can you roll? You're in shooting distance of RV and CR, though CR is probably sloppy still. What have you ridden?

Hey Norm,
Monday I rode at Allumchy South it was somewhat sloppy then probably much worse now. I don't think there is going to be anything in good shape today even though I am avail this afternoon. Tomorrow I have a work appointment in Yorktown, NY. I was going to bring my bike with me and ride something in Westchester like Blue Mtn or Graham Hills.
Saturday, i'm available in the morning.
Let me know,
Tom

I would keep an eye out.

Saturday there are typically plenty of people out riding. This week there will be a lot of people at LM because of the race Sunday. So you could hook up with any number of people and ride the race loop over and over and over.

I live in Hunterdon county and am also looking for people to ride with. Overall though I'm a new rider but would be more than happy to go out on the trails sometime.

I ride RV and Stover (High Points) quite a bit.....I'll be at RV around 9:30am tomorrow....

Thanks for the invite. I got there late and didn't see you. At least it was a perfect day to ride. Let me know when and where you'd like to ride next time. I've never heard of Stover? Do you mean High Point State Park in Sussex?

Thanks for the invite. I got there late and didn't see you. At least it was a perfect day to ride. Let me know when and where you'd like to ride next time. I've never heard of Stover? Do you mean High Point State Park in Sussex?

ralph stover (high rocks) is over the PA border. there is some fun riding there.

i used to live in lebanon/clinton and flemington. there are a couple other spots you have to ride in your area - the sourlands and deer path park (that's right off 31 heading south toward flemington). deer path is not really maintained, kind of an out and back, but a decent place to get a local spin in if you don't have a lot of time to get out.

I'd like to check that out. I've riden only a small ski hill in PA. I think it was called Bear creek or brook(1 trail but fun). If anybody is going to High Rocks tommorrow morning or next week, let me know.
Tom
tombrett786@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom