Really?

heythorp

lets not instagate Jake.

I saw a lot of peeps out on the road bike today. Good ride today at KVSP wish it was longer. Should have come home and jumped on the road bike, but instead sat at the cingular store while a new employee did her best to help me out.

Actually was a very nice day today

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Rode KVSP today with some really great guys. Then went home and got a Christmas tree. Not that an 8 month old is going to know what the hell it is. But, well, ya know.

And the tree is up, I'm drinking a beer, and for the second day in a row Jake bailed on a ride he was supposed to show up for. Too tired from all that posting I imagine.

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I was out riding and then I took my wife to see Borat.

Note to all:

Don't bother bringing the wife to Borat. It will only comfirm that men never grow out of potty humor.

I thought it was funny.

She was ready to leave after the first 5 minutes.

j

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Beary funny

Jason said:
The wrestling and the jew house of the funniest shit!!!!!

yeah.. Tackling Pam Anderson was funny too.

My biggest laugh came when he was in the ice cream truck with the bear.

ArmyOfNone

I need to get me a bear. That movie was great. Hysterical

jdog said:
yeah.. Tackling Pam Anderson was funny too.

My biggest laugh came when he was in the ice cream truck with the bear.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
jdog said:
I was out riding and then I took my wife to see Borat.

Note to all:

Don't bother bringing the wife to Borat. It will only comfirm that men never grow out of potty humor.

I thought it was funny.

She was ready to leave after the first 5 minutes.

j
I thought it was excellent, though there was an awful lot of man-ass. Between Borat and Jackass Number Two I've seen way too much.

Interesting interview in recent Rolling Stone with Sacha Baron Cohen as himself.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
lets not instagate Jake.

I saw a lot of peeps out on the road bike today. Good ride today at KVSP wish it was longer. Should have come home and jumped on the road bike, but instead sat at the cingular store while a new employee did her best to help me out.

Actually was a very nice day today

me???

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
normZurawski said:
and for the second day in a row Jake bailed on a ride he was supposed to show up for. Too tired from all that posting I imagine.

you fawkers! beat on jake day, huh? luckily for all of you i'm a big enough man to take it. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
bonefishjake said:
you fawkers! beat on jake day, huh? luckily for all of you i'm a big enough man to take it. :D

Nothing against you specifically, of course. It's just treally slow around here these days.

Shaggz

A strong 7
normZurawski said:
Nothing against you specifically, of course. It's just treally slow around here these days.

He is only 10 posts away - don't give him a rally point.

Top Bottom