really, Outside Mag?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it ain't a crime if you don't get caught!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i know you guys are just being funny but for a national magazine to put that up and say to do it is flat-out irresponsible.

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
its not the first time theyve advocated something illegal. a year ago i read a great article which had bits that hinted at both trespassing and illegally diving off of a bridge in mass for summer fun.

yeah its taboo..but i think thats what theyre trying for. they seem to like rustling feathers

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I don't understand ... where is "huck a fat bike over a sea of fire while slamming a Mountain Dew and throwing devil horns with your tongue stuck out"??? :confused: :confused: I was told that's the endgame for every mountainbiker. That's why I started riding. I'm almost there, too ... I already bought the Mountain Dew.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
sounds like good marketing to me, look how many knuckleheads are talkin bout it

Molasses

I think my Mt Dew jut came out of my nose...

I don't understand ... where is "huck a fat bike over a sea of fire while slamming a Mountain Dew and throwing devil horns with your tongue stuck out"??? :confused: :confused: I was told that's the endgame for every mountainbiker. That's why I started riding. I'm almost there, too ... I already bought the Mountain Dew.

Hysterical- am I lame if it is a diet Mt. Dew?

JoeLee

Whoa Whoa Whao ... Mountain Dew? I thought I was supposed to go on a Red Bull Rampage.

And yes, Outside = Idiots. There's a reason they give away subscriptions.

Top Bottom