Raystown

Shaggz

A strong 7
I guess this review was from your group: We had another great experience at The Grand Old Lady! Thanks for everything!

What is nice is they supply linens - other cottages that I looked at did not.

There are 3 of us, and since I snore, I figured that a a motel might be a better option. Plus, I am not big on sharing rooms with anyone but my wife. But considering the cost, even for 3 of us, is comparable to a motel, this could be a viable option.

THATmanMANNY

this is brand new on Rt 26 and across from it is a huge mall with your daily needs and very close to town for food

Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntingdon Raystown Lake
9970 Shaner Boulevard
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

Shaggz

A strong 7
this is brand new on Rt 26 and across from it is a huge mall with your daily needs and very close to town for food

Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntingdon Raystown Lake
9970 Shaner Boulevard
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Have you stayed there, Manny?

uhhh - never mind:

Check-in date (mm/dd/yy)
Check-out date (mm/dd/yy)
No. of rooms

Guests/room

Need more rooms?
Marriott Rewards number

Use Marriott Rewards points
Special Rates & Awards
Advanced search options
FIND

To make reservations by phone, call 1-888-236-2427 (toll-free) in the USA and Canada (or any of our worldwide reservation numbers).

1Choose dates, rooms & rates 2Enter guest information 3Review & complete reservation 4Receive confirmation
STANDARD RATES
From 349.00 (USD) per night
ROOM PACKAGES
None available for your dates
MARRIOTT REWARDS OFFERS
None available for your dates
Show:By Rate TypeBy Room TypeBy Price
Weekend rate Starting From 349.00 (USD)
349.00 (USD) per night Rate rules
Guest room, 1 King Room details
369.00 (USD) per night Rate rules
Guest room, 2 Double Room details
379.00 (USD) per night Rate rules
Studio, 1 King, Sofabed Room details

Last edited:

Pointboy

Yeah that's crazy

I usually go after labor day, its like a ghost town out there compared with summer and everything is so much cheaper. Not to mention the weather is nicer. I've stayed a few times at the Comfort Inn which is in town but be warned; the back is near a very active freight line so if you stay there make sure you request a room that's in front of the hotel.

Shaggz

A strong 7
I usually go after labor day, its like a ghost town out there compared with summer and everything is so much cheaper. Not to mention the weather is nicer. I've stayed a few times at the Comfort Inn which is in town but be warned; the back is near a very active freight line so if you stay there make sure you request a room that's in front of the hotel.
We are going 9/10-9/11. Will price CI, thanks!

map111158

Ive stayed there. Its a 15-20 min drive to the trails. Nice place for sure, atleast the cabin we stayed in which was the bavarian chalet one up on the hill. plus the owner Ted is a cool dude

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ive stayed there. Its a 15-20 min drive to the trails. Nice place for sure, atleast the cabin we stayed in which was the bavarian chalet one up on the hill. plus the owner Ted is a cool dude

+1. Very comfortable with a great fire pit for late night gatherings. IMO, it's a quick 10+ min ride to the trail head.

DanBrodeen

Bike Choice

So I'm going to Raystown to ride this weekend. What bike do I take? THe 29er XC racer or the 26FS with 5" of travel? Only concerned with how much air you can get off the rollers and will it be more fun to throw 26er around.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
So I'm going to Raystown to ride this weekend. What bike do I take? THe 29er XC racer or the 26FS with 5" of travel? Only concerned with how much air you can get off the rollers and will it be more fun to throw 26er around.

29er. I rode my SS 29er there earlier this spring. Either way will be fun. Most of the rollers are meant to be... well rolled. If you jump them they really don't work that well.

Attachments

• P1020235.jpg
    P1020235.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 197
  • P1020198.jpg
    P1020198.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 196

Shaggz

A strong 7
Anyone know how Raystown drains? We are supposed to be heading out there this weekend, but the forecast does not look too hot.

gtluke

The Moped
It looks like it drains awesome, EVERYTHING is on the side of a hill. I don't think there is a single low spot in the whole place. It's all shale type surface too.

MannyL358

When I was there last month it rained for a full day. The following day the trail had drained really well and got even faster. Some of the bridge crossings were a little muddy but not terribly.

SpartaBard

Allegrippis Trails

All smiles this past weekend at Raystown Lake. Great trail system, amazingly designed trails that shed water very well.

Social scene, a little lacking though.

Top Bottom