Raritan 911: Robocop

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, that's a shitty arrest for sure...

Defense Attorney: Did you smell the odor of an alcoholic beverage on my client's breath?
Officer: No.
DA: Well officer, don't people who drink smell like alcoholic beverages?
Officer: Usually.
DA: Well, could it be that my client wasn't drinking and wasn't drunk.
DA: How so?
Officer: The smell of dog shit was stronger than the smell of the alcoholic beverages he drank. Shit is stronger than booze, olfactorily speaking, Counselor.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yeah, that's a shitty arrest for sure...

Defense Attorney: Did you smell the odor of an alcoholic beverage on my client's breath?
DA: Well officer, don't people who drink smell like alcoholic beverages?
Officer: Usually.
DA: Well, could it be that my client wasn't drinking and wasn't drunk.
DA: How so?
Officer: The smell of dog shit was stronger than the smell of the alcoholic beverages he drank. Shit is stronger than booze, olfactorily speaking, Counselor.

so you are an expert on olfactory precedence? what are your credentials, and when was your last proficiency test?
Could it be that your opinion was swayed because of the situation you had to deal with?
Was that your usual squad car?

guess they are just doing their job.....but there is karma.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have never seen a bike cop that looks even remotely as capable as this crew
View attachment 68010
#pacific blue
I freaking loved this show when I was a kid and was getting into mountain biking.... Can't tell you how many times I fell over in my front yard trying to master that nose pivot. Basically every other scene in the show was one of them passing a perp and pulling a sick nose pivot before riding down endless stairs. Classic.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I freaking loved this show when I was a kid and was getting into mountain biking.... Can't tell you how many times I fell over in my front yard trying to master that nose pivot. Basically every other scene in the show was one of them passing a perp and pulling a sick nose pivot before riding down endless stairs. Classic.
Loved it when No Way Ray was a villain. Classic stuff.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh shit @Carson. That obviously wasn't as simple as the toothpaste executive in the car wants to make it. Sorry you're internet famous. (Actually, with 1200 views, you're way less interesting than pretty much everything on youtube - that's something to be proud of.)

Top Bottom