Raritan 911: Robocop

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Seriously? No, that's not illegal my friend.
So my, uh, friend's citizen's arrest won't hold up in court is what you're telling me?
He should probably cease detaining him?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The people that need a ticket are the ones that drive around with the permit hanging off the mirror - it is just the right size to block out one person walking.

so fedex in branchburg has a large parking lot for its employees. As such, it has 3 handicap spaces.
the 3 spaces are right at the front door for dropping off packages. which wouldn't be the employee entrance anyway.
nobody ever parks there. my car may have been in one of those spots, just to turn around, of course.
i guess they let the new guy design it?

92d4917471308f2779b26b9e5dd0b725.jpg

Karate Monkey

The people that need a ticket are the ones that drive around with the permit hanging off the mirror - it is just the right size to block out one person walking.

so fedex in branchburg has a large parking lot for its employees. As such, it has 3 handicap spaces.
the 3 spaces are right at the front door for dropping off packages. which wouldn't be the employee entrance anyway.
nobody ever parks there. my car may have been in one of those spots, just to turn around, of course.
i guess they let the new guy design it?

92d4917471308f2779b26b9e5dd0b725.jpg

#greatfeatsofengineeeing

Blair

So if there are more handicapped people/vehicles than available handicapped spots, they should just drive home? Or wait for a blue spot to open up?
How often have you ticketed or towed a car without handicap tags in a handicap spot?

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Forgot to share this one with you yesterday-

I'm walking in the city, see a dude changing a tire,
putting on the donut.
Half a block away what I saw registered-
Dudeman had taken off a booted wheel.
Not sure how he managed that, since only 2 lug nuts were exposed with the boot on,
maybe it was loose enough he could spin it around once he jacked the car up.

What's the service charge for a boot?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have no idea about tire boots. I'm in the suburbs man.

Combat boots in your ass are FREE. But then my videos end up on nj.com and @jShort giggles at me.

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This morning I spent some extra time helping a resident with a thing and he wouldn't let me leave without giving me this.

20170425_080626.jpg

A nice gesture. Are these legal now?

2WHLZ

I don't think you can buy them in the US yet but you are allowed to bring "personal use" quantities home with you. I usually grab a few on my way out of China. I second the motion to "incinerate it. With a nice glass of scotch." :)

Top Bottom